• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What evo's would you like to see in gen 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cain

RAWR
I think a Hoothoot pre-evolution would be cute... Unnecessary, but cute.
Also, a pre-evo for both Lunatone and Solrock that evolves into them with Moon/Sunstones.
Hmm... Maybe a Pinsir evo, you know, like a huge Atlas beetle kind of thing.
Yeah, Banette evo would be nice.
Mawile evo.
Illumise and Volbeat evos that are part Electric.
And a super-defensive Qwilfish evo.

Thats all I can think of ATM.

RYKUU

Water Trainer
I really dislike Pre evos i see them having no point,
i want to see an evo of Plusle and minin would be good.

awesomedude59

this shouldnt really be in 4th gen discussion... but w/e
DONT MESS WITH LAPRAS, one of the only unevolving, untouched pokemon from the 1st gen.
but i wanna see less evos and more new pokemon.. or just no new ones and new game and lands and stuff.
but i want evos of dunsparce and like other bad useless pokemon from 2nd gen.
and pre-evos of kangaskan, and onix and some other things that are too good to be first evos

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Assuming that there will be a fifth generation...

A lot of Johto Pokémon need love. They got some in D/P, but it's always nice to see it given more. Those and others are on a list:

- Qwilfish has been nominated for an evolution, and I support that motion.
- Shuckle. That guy's begging for recognition over there.
- Pinsir and Heracross deserve a little something. Those guys are painfully under-recognized.
- Corsola's sitting there in a corner waiting for people to remember that it exists.
- Torkoal has potential for an evo.
- Banette needs an answer to Dusknoir.
- I could see the proposed Lunatone/Solrock pre-evo with a stone-based evolutionary split.
- I can't see Carnivine sitting long as a standalone. Evolutions are coming at it.
- Unneeded as it is, I'd like to see a Marowak evo.
- Three-headed Houndoom evo. Why hasn't it happened yet?
- Also, why can't we use baby Kangaskhan? Make it happen, guys.

Jinsai

Taco Muncher
I'd like to see -
Sandslash
Lapras
Absol
Another scyther
Fearow
And any others that would look totally amazing.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Also, why can't we use baby Kangaskhan? Make it happen, guys.

I was thinking the exact same thing. It would make sense.

Other than that I'd probably say

- Maybe an alternate evo of Tangela that is like a burning bush? A fire/grass type like that would be interesting.

-Pandough(from the Fake Pokemon section) He's just too adorable. BTW for those of you who don't know who he is, he's an alternate evo of Teddiursa.

- Three-headed Houndoom evo. Why hasn't it happened yet?

Yeah. Just like that guard dog from Harry Potter. That would be awesome!

Last edited:

SQUIRTLETamer08

lower shiny ratio!
This is what i want to see happen in the future-

Heracross/ pinsir/scyther pre evolution-

bug type. can eolve into either heracross or pinsir depending on a certain stat or aspect within the game.

heracross and scyther get new evolutions also

heracross evo-bug/fighting
pinsir evo-bug/dark

miltank/tauros pre evolution-(special item)?

normal-it is bound to happen, and would dumb if it didn't.

kangashahn- pre evo. kanga kid-normal type, obvious addition

farfectch'd evolution- farfecthc'd seens to boring. and evo. would fix that.
flying/normal or flying/grass

tropius pre evo.-grass i just like the idea of it.

marowak evo.- so you can finally see what the face of the darn thing looks like! ground or maybe a duel ground type.

jynx evo.- gotta happen
ice/psychic

kangaskan pre evolution: normal, kangakid..after being in your party for 2 hours of gameplay and the leveling up it will evolve into kangaskan OR a male version of kangaskan that is fighting type, and more of a slender kangeroo.

torkoal evo.- fire or fire/ ground

absol evo and pre evo. dark/normal and dark repectively

luvsdisc evo. make it more exciting
water

that is all i can think of right now

Mr. Guy

Banned
Yeah, a Dunsparce evo could be Normal/Dragon or something.

I'm starting to feel that Houndoom needs an evo. He's starting to lose his usefulness. :/
A pre evo of Krabby and Corphish.
Marowak evo: Ground/Fighting?
Pinsir evo: Bug/Ground or Bug/Dark?
Heracross evo: If Pinsir gets one, Heracross has to have one too, to keep their rivalry going.
Zangoose evo and Seviper evo: Normal/Fighting, and Poison/Dark?

Mr. Guy

Banned
Yeah, a Dunsparce evo could be Normal/Dragon or something.

I'm starting to feel that Houndoom needs an evo. He's starting to lose his usefulness. :/
A pre evo of Krabby and Corphish.
Marowak evo: Ground/Fighting?
Pinsir evo: Bug/Ground or Bug/Dark?
Heracross evo: If Pinsir gets one, Heracross has to have one too, to keep their rivalry going.
Zangoose evo and Seviper evo: Normal/Fighting, and Poison/Dark?

Gryphie

I'd like a Skarmory evo. Still Steel/Flying, but the defence could go up while something else is greatly sacrified, less of the flying moves, more steel. I bet that people won't like this, though.

And Banette needs an evo.

brbigdogg

I mostly want to see a Pachirisu evolution. Why because in the anime Dawn's Pachirisu really wants to fly an why not have a flying squirrel pokemon. Maybe the writers are giving hints. It can be the first 5th generation pokemon seen in the series. An elctric/flying type, think about a cool combination.

Somorio

Waiting for a hound.
I would like to see a houndoom evolution, I don't even think I need to explain how awesome that would be.

so much hellfire, the ultimate demon.

SphealDrill

I mostly want to see a Pachirisu evolution. Why because in the anime Dawn's Pachirisu really wants to fly an why not have a flying squirrel pokemon. Maybe the writers are giving hints. It can be the first 5th generation pokemon seen in the series. An elctric/flying type, think about a cool combination.

Zapdos already exists.

A Qwilfish evolution would be kinda cool.

A Rapidash evo? It could use it.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I mostly want to see a Pachirisu evolution. Why because in the anime Dawn's Pachirisu really wants to fly an why not have a flying squirrel pokemon

Good idea. It would be hilarious to see a flying type evo of Pachirisu.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Well after alot of checking i think that Mr. Mime, Jynx, Gyrados (to a Dragon form), Donaphan, Absol, Pachirisu (to a part flying form) are the possible ones to get a new evolution in the 5th generation.

Also i think many people would be sort of angry on me if i say this but i think there is a chance that Lucario might get a 3rd level evolution in the 5th generation. This is because of the way the makers are showing & promoting Lucario. If they make a new & a bit more powerful 3rd level evolution of it think what will happen to the growing fans of Lucario (they might go nuts on this :) ) & how much money would they make from it like they are doing with Lucario now.

Status
Not open for further replies.