• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What evo's would you like to see in gen 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
dunsparce!
one iof the most usless pokemon that needs an evolved form.
it would be cool if it where a sorta ground flying type...becuase of the drill like tail and the wings.

something like this maybe?
beca6f4d2da8c12de622f3b7bb94ca48.png

i drew the pic myself xDD; i think it would be cool

R U SERIOUSE???? dunsparce is a beast i watched some1 on u-tube go up aginst ubers and sweep tha whole team (and the ubers were ev trained i dont know about iv's though)

there should be a male Combee evo so it has a reason for living

Gallord

Swordsman
I would like to see some new type combinations. An alternate evolution of Meditite, purely for example, into a Fighting/Ghost (derived from the fact that Meditite starves itself, it may subsequently waste away) would be rather interesting. Maybe not that specific evolution, but it's an idea.

I would also like to see some non-legendary Electric types that can stand on their own two feet. Luxray was a refreshing addition, if not for its shallow move pool, and Magnezone is just incredible, but the number of mediocre Electric types is too abundant. They need to abandon the cute electric rodent that they've repeated to no end and go for something a bit more suitably fearsome. We need more Electivires.

Finally, I would like nothing more than to see a Fire/Dragon typing, mainly because it's incredibly obvious, but also because it would add another Dragon typing without and Ice weakness. A Levitating Fire/Dragon would still suffer from Rock and Dragon attacks, but would lose the Ice weakness and the Ground weakness. It'd make people think harder about countering Dragon types.

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
spirittomb(an missingno-like evo would be very nice)

That would be awsome! The 'Glitch' Pokemon.
To get it you would need a Spirittomb from Diamond/Pearl. And spell a 5 digit code with Unown in your roster.(With hints given out throughout the game, with everyones code being different) Then level it up (or trade) while holding dubious disk.

onix baby would be funny

Remember that little green worm that Pidgey was eating in the third episode? That's a wee Onix. XD

missbliss

Hhaha, nice work Saunders, I agree! BTW cool team!

UmbreonLord

5th Gen OU
I'd like to see an adult skarmory or a baby skarmory. Its in need of an evolution. and farfetchd desperately needs an evolution or its just a waste of a pokemon...

negi_magician

Random Pedestrian#17
I'd like to see Torkoal evolve. Except Camerupt already has a volcano on its back, and we've already got so many turtle pokemon now as it is... it'll probably never happen.

SHINY CATCHER

Epic Snake is Epic!
Luvdisc
Chimecho
Torkoal
Corsola
Pachirisu
Dunsparce

All need them.......

And for all the eeveelution fans why don't we make one for "every" type (i.e, Poison/steel, fire/dragon, Ground/electric)sarcastic

Last edited:

Gallord

Swordsman
I'd like to see an adult skarmory or a baby skarmory. Its in need of an evolution. and farfetchd desperately needs an evolution or its just a waste of a pokemon...

I really hate the number of pre-evolved or baby forms they put in the games. They're so unnecessary. Time would be better spent creating evolutions for ineffectual pokemon (like Farfetch'd) or new pokemon altogether. I love the alternate evolutions like Gallade and Froslass, so keep 'em coming, I say.

LuciRuki

Born This Way
I actually think that Electrode has potential for getting another evolution. They can become much stronger electric pokemon, especially if they are the logo of pokemon, a pokeball.

-LuciRuki-

CataclysmX7

*Old School Trainer*
I definetly think that I want to see:

-Relicanth evo
-Pinsir evo
-(baby form) Kangaskhan
-Aerodactyl evo

I really want to see a Pinsir evo that would be sooo sick!!

lancer

dragon hunter
i think that skarmory needs an evo to dragon fire, so its like it came out of its shell. Kangaskhan should get a pre-evolution as the pokemon in the pouch and an evolution as a rock/fighting and get better defense. Also i think that the eveelutions should breed and make hybrids like a dark/lighting type. A last evelution would be for milotic and it should be a ice/poison type.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.