• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What evo's would you like to see in gen 5?

Waters spirit

Knight of Starmie
Ok simple enough, like there were tons of new evo's this gen (because they've almost completely ran out of ideas now lets face it) what pokemon would you like to see with a new evolution? For me it would be:

Parasect
Venomoth
Weezing
Starmie
Ditto
Corsola
Castform

crimsoneagle

WHERE IS THE MILK!!!
herocross
carnvine
seviper
pachruisu
pinser
SKARMORY i would love to see his new evo or baby evo he is like my favorite one lol
Persian

many more those are just the ones that came to my mind

Sableye needs one in the worst way. =(
Same goes for delibird, but Im afraid they would turn it into santa claus :/
Zangoose and Seviper
Mawile
Smeargle
Banette
Chimecho
Girafarig
Jynx
and Tauros

Last edited:

Cackles

Aren't there already a million threads like this already?
Anyway..
I'd like to see those unfortunate three-headed things from 1st gen. get resolved, like what happened to Magneton with Magnezone.
The two I'm talking about are Dugtrio and Dodrio. Seriously, they're just so ridiculous as is, particularly Dugtrio. Also a male pair to Kangaskhan, as was the case with Miltank to Tauros. Also a calf that evolves into either Miltank or Tauros.

morefirepokemon

Fire Master
torkoal, magcargo, camerupt, skarmory, heracross

Eevee_Slugma

wobuffet, perhaps one USEFUL!!

Teikiatsu

Breloom Fan
Breloom needs an evolution to give it better defense. I already have a name for it: Brawloom. :D
Sableye Evo, Kricketune Evo, Heracross/Pinsir Pre Evo, Illumise/Volbeat Pre Evo, Banette Evo, and Carnivine Evo/Pre Evo.

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Dark Goddess
Absol evo and pre evo
Houndoom
Banette evo
Kangaskahn PRE EVO!! (The baby just has to be a Pokemon. :D)
Castform evo

horse_beauty

Master Horse Trainer
definatly and a bay evo of ponyta and a evo of rapidash and more eevee evolutioon i love them! :)

Nightmare~Darkrai

Shadow Darkrai
Magikarp probably need a branch evo, something that makes it evolve to just pure water type (not like Gyarados with its useless Flying-type)
Jynx evo
Mawile evo
baby Skarmory (comparison to Mantyke)
Skarmory evo
Mantine evo
Eevee 16 evo types (9 more needed)

thats all I know who needed it so far

Mythic Mist

Indecent Exposure
Pinsir
Jynx
Giraffarig
Xatu
Quilfish
Chimeecho
Mantine
Kriketune
Luvdisc

These DESPERATELY need evolutions.

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
carnivine
sableye
girafirig
torkoal
spinda (that would be so cool)

I don't know, thats all I can think of so far.

Explosion

txt msg
Ledian
Ariados
Dunsparce
Relicanth
Sablye
Rapidash (come on, people where hoping for a fire pegasus since 1st gen.)