• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Extra-Curricular activities do you partake?

Are you in any?

• Total voters

pokemonmasterhustler

Pokemon Master
What Extra-Curricular activities do you partake?
Just wondering what people around serebii do besides something related to pokemon?

TomDraco

I'm a /tr/ainer.
Football in fall, weightlifting & drama club in the winter, golf in the spring, and Leo's club and NHS throughout the year.

pokemonmasterhustler

Pokemon Master
Wow, I'm so odded out I'm on a robotics team....

SugarFreeJazz

not present
Gymnastics and kick-boxing.

I've been meaning to do one that isn't quite as physical... but I'm so lazy, I'm surprised i'm already doing what i'm doing.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Martial Arts, which I might be giving up if certain things in my life don't go so hot.

Peter Quill

star-lord
Volleyball
Track & Field.

I do referee Volleyball on a local level. Which is funny since I'm reffing my own school's senior Varsity team and calling shots against them. I also volunteer at a radio station which is now my place of employ.

Topaz Archer

TheWorldIsQuietHere
Theater, Speech, and Debate. I'm an officer in each. Ah. My ability to balance that, my social life, and maintain good grades is my pride and joy.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
yearbook production, track and field, peer mediation, and a few clubs. i was in more my sophomore and junior year but a lot of stuff has either disappeared or i quit for a variety of reasons.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
yearbook production, track and field, peer mediation, and a few clubs. i was in more my sophomore and junior year but a lot of stuff has either disappeared or i quit for a variety of reasons.

Katipunero

Eye in the Sky
Band,Orchestra,Track and field,Soccer,baseball,badminton,some plays and many more that i cant remember at the moment.

yee

marching band, concert band, symphony orchestra.. thats it but it takes so much pokemon training time being in all of them lol they also want me to play in jazz band :/

Rave

Banned
Japanese Martial arts (karate, iai-do, jujitsu), weightlifting, swimming, music/band.