• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What eye colour do you have?

What's your eye colour?

• Blue

Votes: 35 22.7%
  • Brown

Votes: 67 43.5%
  • Green

Votes: 35 22.7%
  • Hazel

Votes: 20 13.0%
  • Black

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Grey

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Amber

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Red

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Violet

Votes: 5 3.2%

• Total voters
The title says it all: what eye colour do you have?
My eyes are brown.

Flame Mistress

Black. Well, technically it's just very very very very very dark brown, but since it's dark enough so that you can't see the pupils without really focusing, I call it black. Some people find it creepy, for some reason.

Last edited:

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Hm...my eyes vary from green to grey.

BearTown

He needs a tissue :(
ppl say mine r green. Some say hazel. most say green tho so thats what I put

TheEliteEmpoleon

My eyes are normally a gray blue, and its a very sexy color if I do say so myself. They turn completely gray sometimes, but that doesn't look as good.

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
Black. Well, technically it's just very very very very very dark brown, but since it's dark enough so that you can't see the pupils without really focusing, I call it black. Some people find it creepy, for some reason.

Exactly the same as this.

I actually do have green eyes. How do green eyes have the second highest vote, only 2 below brown? I thought green was rare lol.. maybe people just lie. Lame.
I don't know, they sometimes look green, and then sometimes hazel with orange in them. I really don't know.. I'll just say green cause i'm cool like that.

Last edited:

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I like green eyes, though I've only seen a few IRL (one boy from church had the most beautiful green eyes I've seen).

I have blue eyes, though they don't look that blue to me (though it explains why my eyes hurt in the sunlight, though I also have hypersensitivity to light, which ups the suck-factor to eleven). They might actually be grayish-blue, it's hard to say. My whole family has blue eyes, which is rather unusual, since both my parents have the "brown eyes" dominant gene in them. We just all happened to get blue eyes.

I find it interesting how the hues are different from person to person, even with twins.

Last edited:

*IZ*

Brown but people in my family have some unique eyes. My little brother has like these green/darkish grey eyes. My cousin has 1 blue eye and the other is green. So yea I just didn't get lucky.