• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What eye colour do you have?

What's your eye colour?

• Blue

Votes: 35 22.7%
  • Brown

Votes: 67 43.5%
  • Green

Votes: 35 22.7%
  • Hazel

Votes: 20 13.0%
  • Black

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Grey

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Amber

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Red

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Violet

Votes: 5 3.2%

• Total voters

Midnite♪

Distant Stargazer
My eyes are as blue as the ocean.

Last edited:

Kaiserin

please wake up...
...Why is this a multi-choice poll.

I have brown eyes, but I consider myself sort of lucky. I inherited them from my dad, but my mom had the Scandinavian blue eyes, along with matching horrible eyesight and astigmatism. Thankfully, the brown gene is stronger than the blue gene, so I got my dad's better eyesight as well as his brown eyes. I did wind up getting nearly everything else physically from my mom, though, including the blonde hair, the short stature, and the, uh... figure.

...Why is this a multi-choice poll.

Because a friend of mine's eyes have different colours. One is brown and the other is green.

Vernikova

Champion
Brown eyes just like most people on Earth. XD

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Because more than half the people in this thread are saying they have green eyes, and I have to laugh because I rarely see anyone IRL with green eyes.

Or maybe green-eyed people are weirdos and all flock to sppf. Who knows. :) But for green eyes to be so close behind brown eyes (the most common eye color ever) is not too believable haha.

Then again, blue and green are tied on the poll, and since both are considered uncommon colors (though I think green is much rarer than blue), I can kinda believe it, but I think some people are just using the poll as an "I wish I had this color" poll.

I swear, there should be a rule for people to comment on the thread before voting :/.

Pippi

Cool
I have really dark-brown eyes. Almost the same color as my pupils.
Why does everyone think brown eyes are boring? They're pretty cool. :)

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Brown? Hazel?

Is there a difference?

EDIT: Oh, I guess there is. Deep brown.

Last edited:

Flame Mistress

Honestly, who really cares if people lie about their eye color?

She does. And I do.

It's like that "Rightie vs. Leftie" poll, where the two options were almost evenly matched, despite the fact that only 10% of the world's population are lefties. Sure, I've seen a few lefties where I live (there are three in my form of twelve, myself and my form tutor included), but still.

Poggle

Banned
Olive green eyes. Sometimes they can appear to be a brighter emerald green depending on what I'm wearing and the lighting. Most of the time they're just reptilian, olive green though.