• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What fandoms are you in?

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
Been part of the Dragon Ball fandom ever since I was a little kid,played with the action figures,played a lot of the videogames on playstation,I own one of the manga books from the Frieza Saga.I watched every series from DB to DBS,there's not a day that goes by where I'm not thinking about Dragon Ball,that's how deep of a fan I am.

Last edited:

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Are any of you in both the Pokémon and Digimon fandoms? There's a bit of an ongoing feud between the two, but that doesn't mean you can't like both.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Are any of you in both the Pokémon and Digimon fandoms? There's a bit of an ongoing feud between the two, but that doesn't mean you can't like both.

Well there's me and most likely the people in the digimon rps in this forum, in case you didn't notice when I first posted in this topic. Though I do consider myself a Digimon fan, I don't really know much of or interact with the fandom. I just like Digimon, much for the same reasons as Pokémon. I like them for the creatures. They just feed my interest in different ways.

Whereas Pokémon, for lack of a better description, feels more like learning about animals that are closer to, fittingly enough, monsters from our world but friendly, Digimon feels more like learning of a different culture closer to things like elves, Eastern dragons and orcs or myths, like the Olympian gods or the Knights of the Round Table, coming to life in the form of monsters.

In other words: both take heavy inspiration from myths, and I'm a myth nerd, so I love them both.

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
Other than Pokemon, I've been an active member of the Transformers fandom for most of my life, since watching Transformers: Beast Wars when I was a kid in the 90's, but recently I've been slipping out of it because the Transformers action figures have been getting more and more expensive (for what they are) as time has gone on, and I feel as if I don't fit in very well with other Transformers fans because some of my opinions on the franchise go against the grain (I enjoy the live-action movies and hate the IDW comic books).

Vernikova

Champion
Honestly? None. I just go through things to pass the time, but I don't go out of my way to join message boards or sub-Reddits to discuss them. Most of the time I just let the entertaining moments go and move on. I haven't played a Pokemon game since Y, and I haven't watched the anime consistently since the Sinnoh saga. I'm just out of fandoms right now.

KingstonUponHulbury

Pokémon, Warhammer, and Magic: The Gathering.

Of the three, it's a really close toss-up between Pokémon and Warhammer, but the latter clinches it for the impact it's had on me. Pokémon was a background presence for a few years during Gen 3 before I picked it up again with a vengeance, but I've always been extremely plugged into Warhammer one way or another, with hundreds of publications and several thousand £s worth of models.

Nebbygetinthebag

Pokemon but I honestly stop watching the anime series since SM, I will probably catch up the new series but in the meantime I'm reading the Pokemon Adventures manga.

Others series I'm part of the fandom are:
My Hero Academia
Sonic the hedgehog
Spider-Man
FullMetal Alchemists
Naruto
Haikyuu
Death Note
Batman
Dragon Ball
Mega Man
Gravity Falls
Shin Megami Tensei Series
Adventures Time
HunterxHunter
One Piece
Regular Show
Yu Yu Hakusho
Ratchet and Clank

Last edited:

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Fallout, Pokemon, Dragon Ball, Naruto I guess( sometimes), ERB, DC, MCU(former, since MCU is bad now thanks to fans).

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Pokémon, Jojo, Smash, Animal Crossing somewhat, Steven Universe, Bayonetta, & Sonic. There are probably others but these are the main ones I’m in. Pokémon, Smash, SU, and Sonic are the ones I have the deepest attachment to.

Also hate when anyone thinks fandoms automatically equate to toxic as literally every category you put people in will have bad people so to place it as a generalization of the entire fandom is pretty dumb.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
-Pokemon

-Naruto/Boruto (Tho recently I've more or less dropped out of the fandom. I still keep up to date but unless Hinata, Himawari, Rock Lee, Kiba, Shino, Ino, or Gaara are the focus of an episode I've mostly lost interest)

-Kingdom Hearts (Not really apart of the fandom but I like the series)

-Sonic the Hedgehog (Tho like Naruto I've mostly dropped out of the fandom. Not sure why, but I just sorta lost interest. Loved the movie tho)

-Ben 10 (Original, Alien Force/Ultimate Alien, and Omniverse to be precise. I don't acknowledge the reboot)

-The Powerpuff Girls (Again I don't acknowledge the reboot. The anime was okay but relied too heavily on generic shoujo trends for my liking)

-Gravity Falls (Sadly a short lived show)

-Disney Movies (Mostly classic animated movies. Most of the newer stuff is not my cup of tea with certain exceptions like Tangled)

-DC (Mostly just Batman and Superman)

-Marvel (Mainly just Spiderman and Guardians of the Galaxy)

Last edited:

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
At the moment I'm only active in a few fandoms like Pokemon, Nintendo, The Sims, Warhammer 40K, and Marvel.

Will admit I used to be interested in science fiction tv shows and movies but only recently abandoned the genre as a whole. Mainly due to how all the big franchises like Star Wars, Star Trek, and Doctor Who are being ruined by greedy corporations, bad storytelling, or involving real world politics into the show.

SubtleVVeirdoh

Unova Enthusiast
  • Animal Crossing
  • Doctor Who
  • Shin Chan
  • Fallout ( Fo3, specifically)
  • Nintendo
  • Regular Show
  • Oblivion
  • Outer Worlds
  • Pokémon
this list used to be longer but these are what I, mostly, watch and/or play on a regular basis. I also took into consideration what forums I get on.

Last edited: