• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What fandoms are you in?

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Which fandoms do you consider yourself a member of? Here are the fandoms I'm in:

• Pokémon (obviously, why would I be on this forum if I wasn't in the Pokémon fandom? :p:D)
  • Disney
  • Pixar
  • Nintendo
  • Steven Universe
  • Hetalia: Axis Powers

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Pokemon
X Files
Star Trek
Quantum Leap
Back to the Future
Nintendo
Sony
Murphy Brown
Laurel and Hardy
Buster Keaton
Night Court
Perry Mason
The Golden Girls
Frasier
M*A*S*H
Digimon
The Walking Dead

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
  • Doctor Who
  • Lord of The Rings
  • Pokémon (duh)
  • Lego (Don't know if that counts but oh well)
  • Steven Universe
  • The Elder Scrolls
  • Stranger Things
  • The Dragon Prince
  • Avatar (Aang and Korra not the space capitalism film)
  • Star Wars
  • Percy Jackson
  • Harry Potter
  • D and D
  • DC comics
  • The MCU (But not really marvel comics as a whole except for spiderman and the Xmen)
  • Mario
  • The Legend of Zelda (Though I only got more into it quite recently)
  • Star Trek
  • Portal
  • Night Vale
I'm a fan of of a great many things so using that logic it'd be a very long list, and I although I enjoyed for example back to the future and Sonic heroes I wouldn't say I'm in either fandom if that makes sense.

Last edited:

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
There are a lot of things I like. There's, of course, the obvious Pokémon, otherwise I wouldn't be here. Though it isn't a main focus right now, it's still dear to my heart and a part of who I am.

But what other things do I like that I consider myself a part of the fandom? It's actually quite few because, to me, liking something and being a fan of something is different.

And they'd be:
  • Marvel Cinematic Universe (I'm specifying MCU as interested I am in comics thanks to it, I'm more of a fan MCU than anything else)
  • Fire Emblem
  • Persona
  • Zero Escape
  • Digimon
  • Disney
  • Mega Man (though mostly everything that isn't Classic Mega Man, ironically enough)
  • Super Smash Bros.
I'd say out of all of them, Persona, Fire Emblem and Mega Man have become as dear to me a Pokémon. Though, like Pokémon, Mega Man isn't really a focus but still an ever present like of mine. Fire Emblem is also a bit on the backburner as well, but not quite as much as Mega Man. And Persona is my current obsession, for lack of a better word, and I don't regret one bit of it.

Honoroable mentions to Fate/stay night, Castlevania and ARMY/BTS fandom because I feel like I'm straddling right in the middle between just someone interested in them and a fan who knows a lot about them.

And mythology, but I have no idea if you can consider that as a fandom.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Aside from Pokemon, I'll admit I'm in some fandoms that can be considered really toxic, like Undertale and Steven Universe, and while I'm not as interested in it as the latter two, Sonic somewhat. I was also really into the MCU, but after Endgame and FFH I've lost most of my interest in it, probably until the next Spiderman comes out. Lately I've come back to Power Rangers and TMNT, which I hadn't payed much attention to in years, and while the latter has had ups and downs, I've been really impressed with what I missed of TMNT.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Aside from Pokemon, Smash Bros, Yo-Kai Watch and to some extend, Fire Emblem Heroes. Though it is a bit hard in the Smash fandom where only one of my most wanted (Golden Sun’s Isaac) is talked about a lot.

Can’t really call myself part of the Kirby fandom just yet since I only recently got into it by Triple Deluxe.

Ghost94

- Jesus Christ
- Trump
- Jordan Peterson
- NF
- Pokémon
- Metal Gear Solid
- Final Fantasy
- Dragon Ball Z
- Death Note
- Live PD
- The Mandalorian
- Star Wars
- WWE
- Yu-Gi-Oh
- FE Sacred Stones
- Spyro
- Crash Bandicoot
- US Air Force

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Pokemon
Grand Theft Auto
Red Dead Redemption
Saints Row
DC
Marvel
Fallout (I still haven't touched 76, maybe if the NPC update is good I'll buy it but even $5 is too much for it right now lol )
Far Cry
Assassin's Creed
Watch Dogs
Just Cause
Hitman
Sonic
Mario
Naruto (I still keep up to date but unless Shino, Kiba, Shikamaru, Ino, Choji or Sasuke's in it I don't make it a priority to watch Boruto episodes asap, I get to it when I get to it)
Mass Effect
Scooby Doo
TMNT
Star Wars (Not the sequel trilogy)
American Dad
South Park

I'm not sure if I can count Animal Crossing, City Folk was the last one I played until recently.

Siddhar

Transcend
Apart from Pokemon:
Zelda
Xenoblade Chronicles
Hollow Knight
Yoshi
Golden Sun
Final Fantasy
Tolkien's works (not only lotr, but silmarillion and all)
Children Of Time
Dune
Sherlock Holmes
Six of Crows and Crooked Kingdom
Mistborn
Nothing, really...

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Do you mean the original Arthur Conan Doyle stories or the Benedict Cumberbatch TV series?

Well, Siddhar put it under books, along with Six of Crows (on my to read list!) and Mistborn (also on my to read list), so it's probably the original stories by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

Mainly Pokémon, the Touhou Project, One Piece, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Toriko, the Legend of Zelda, Smash Bros and Dragon Quest.

There's a ton of other anime/games I really like but a lot aren't big enough to really have an extensive fandom or I do really like them but not to the point I discuss them with other fans.