• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What feature of ORAS do you like?

What features of ORAS do you like?

• Mega Evolution/Primal Reversion

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • Soaring

Votes: 22 27.5%
  • Mirage Spots

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Delta Episode

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Battle Resort

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Mauville Restaurants

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Contests

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Secret Bases

• Elite 4 and Champion rematches

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Tbh, Soaring was a cool for a few days when I got the Eon Flute in AS, though it quickly lost its appeal since it was so limited.

Barrysun

let's see... I'e always enjoyed the secret base battles to help train up my Pokemon.
Soaring is fun and gives you freedom from using an HM.
plus I need to go back to hunting for the legendary Pokemon.

Cap D. Blue

ボルトチェンジ
Secret Bases were great, it's nice getting to decorate a little hideout that can double as a Gym. On the other hand, I've been spoiled by Blissey Bases so much that leveling up in any other game is an absolute chore. Soaring was a nice way to avoid using Fly, I can see Game Freak having used that to test the waters as a precursor to Poke Rides.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
This poll has a distinct lack of Dexnav. The Dexnav is one of the greatest features to ever be added to a Pokemon game and it's a shame that it's not a permanent feature.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
This poll has a distinct lack of Dexnav. The Dexnav is one of the greatest features to ever be added to a Pokemon game and it's a shame that it's not a permanent feature.

I agree, Dexnav was awesome. My dream is for a Pokemon game to have both Dexnav and walking Pokemon features

Leonhart

Imagineer

I forgot about this feature, but it was highly convenient. I mainly used it to find multiples of certain Pokemon, although I know that many people used it to find Pokemon with special attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.