• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What feature of XY did you like?

What features of XY do you like?

• Mega Evolution

Votes: 50 46.7%
  • Looker Episode

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • Friend Safari

Votes: 12 11.2%
  • Battle Maison

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Lumiose Restaurants

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Battle Chateu

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Battle Institute

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Pokeradar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chain Fishing

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Other

Votes: 24 22.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I liked the PSS, Friend Safari, And customizations the best. Gen VI had the easiest and best way to get online to trade and battle. Nintendo Wi-fi for Gen IV and V weren’t very reliable and prone to disconnecting if the signal was weak and the GTS was a mess with people constantly asking for impossible Pokémon such as Level 1 Arceus. Gen VI fixed the problems with being disconnected happen less often and made finding random players online who wanted to battle easier. Syncing the games to the GTS website was even easier. Friend Safari made it fun to have your own unique Safari Zone and a way to get Shiny Pokémon with HA much easier and also wild middle evolution Starters with HA being available was also a nice touch. Customization was also nice but it felt incomplete but it was still nice to create your own character look instead of having the same exact generic looking player character previous games gave youand everyone had.

Leonhart

Imagineer
MockingJ said:
Looker's subplot was super original and cool as an XY feature, but too short. It was still fun regardless and reminded me of detective games.

I liked how it was task-oriented, yet I agree that it seemed fairly short. I wish that all of the Flare-dan's scientists had been involved in it as well, not just Xerosicy.

The Teller

King of Half-Truths
I voted "Other." I think, for me, the thing I liked most was the HUGE variety of Pokemon we could choose from right at the very beginning. Before even entering the first gym, you have around 20 different Pokemon to choose from, and from a wide variety of types as well. Compare this to most games where you typically only have around 10 Pokemon, mostly Normal and Bug types, and this blows them away by comparison. Add to that a regional Dex of 450, most of which you can get without trading, and you get one of the things I think XY got right!

Status
Not open for further replies.