• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What films are you looking forward to in 2011?

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
What the title says.

I'm wanting to see:
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II (because Harry Potter ftw)
- X-Men: First Class (because I'm getting to be a massive Marvel film nerd, especially X-Men)
- Thor (see above)
- Captain America: The First Avenger (see above)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (because it's Pirates of the Caribbean, and trailer looks pretty damn good)
- Cars 2 (I only saw Cars for the first time a few days ago and I enjoyed it. Besides, it's Pixar)
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon (I enjoyed the first two films. A little mindless exploding action is good for the soul)
- Puss in Boots (because Puss in Boots)
- The Muppets (Because MUPPETS YAY AAAAAAAAAAH OHMYGOD)
- The Inbetweeners (not sure if many people outside the UK will know or care what this is but I'm stupidly excited for it)

I wouldn't mind seeing Green Lantern but in the end I'm not too fussed. I also expect that I'll end up seeing Breaking Dawn for social reasons even though, again, I'm not bothered whether I see it or not. Either way, I'm going to spending far too much time in cinemas if I get my way.

Your turn.

Last edited:

Mythic Mist

Indecent Exposure
Absolutely none. 2011 looks like it'll be a worse movie year than 2010. :[

CuriousHeartless

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part ||. (Yeah, it is Harry Potter. Who doesn't like Harry Potter.)
Cars 2. (Pixar movie sequels are usually just as good as the originals or better and I loved the first.)
Castlevanis. (The games are awesome, so hopefully so will be the movie.)
Grayskull. (My dad is always talking about how good He-Man is, so I hope the movie for it is just as good.)
The Hunger Games. (The book was awesome, and I see no way they can mess that up.)
Kung-Fu Panda 2. (Oh come on. It is Kung-Fu Panda, there is NO way they can mess it up.)
Rango. (It looks awesome.)
Zombieland 2. (Double tap.)

Dattebayo

Banned
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part 2 (Warming up for the best parts)
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon (They better tone down the jokes, have a decent plot, and add the Transformers theme)
- Thor (Warming up to see Ultimate Avengers)
- Cars 2 (It's Pixar)
- Rango (Looks interesting)
- Cowboys and Aliens (Awesome combination)
- Kung Fu Panda 2 (Loved the first one)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: On Strangers Tide (Will the franchise still go strong after the conclusion of the third film?)
- The new Winnie the Pooh movie (I've been dying to see another 2D movie since the Princess and the Frog)

silver wing 22

Storm king
wanna see the movie
thor
and green lanturn

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Thor, Cars 2, The Muppets, Kung Fu Panda 2, War Horse, Winnie the Pooh, Tintin and Pirates of the Caribbean: On Strangers Tide

Last edited:

Aquanova

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Pt 2.
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn pt 1: better be good.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
Super 8
Pirates of the Carribean: On Stranger Tides
Winnie the Pooh
X Men: First Class
Captain America
Thor

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Big Mama 3 all the way!

Hamishmash

"Just... stuff."
The Adventures of Tintin: Secret of the Unicorn

Seriously. Tintin is the reason I'm an artist. The movie has some serious, serious talent behind it... I just hope it's as good and popular as it deserves to be. Few people in America have heard of Tintin... but he's just a totally BAMF.

Also

Winnie-The-Pooh
Kung Fu Panda 2
Rango
The Muppets

(I AM A 20-YEAR-OLD-CHILD.)

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Oh god. I forgot about The Adventures of Tintin: Secret of the Unicorn. From what I've seen, it looks pretty darn good.
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn pt 1: better be good.

You expect a Twilight movie to be good?

HA_HA_HA%2C_OH_WOW.jpg

amulyaa

In 2010 i just love Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I now i am really looking forward to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II. I am a great fan of harry potter and enjoy his movies a lot.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'm really looking forward to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II. I loved the first one since it was done perfectly, and I have high expectations for Part II since it'll be the series finale. Cars 2 is another movie that I'm looking forward to. I loved the first one despite it being a kids movie, and I'm hoping that the sequel is good. Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides is the last movie of 2011 that I'm really excited about. I loved the first 2 Pirates of the Caribbean movies, but the third one wasn't as good IMO. I'm hoping that this fourth one will be better.

Armando Payne

Scream 4. Gnomeo and Juliet, Thor, The Hangover 2, X-Men First Class, Green Lantern, Cars 2, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2, Captain America: The First Avenger, Spy Kids 4: All the Time In The World, Final Destination 5, Piranha 3 DD, Puss In Boots, Happy Feet 2 in 3-D and The Greatest Muppet Movie Ever Made.

Umbreon-dana

Phat Philanthropist
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
Kung Fu Panda 2
Atlas Shrugged
Zombieland 2

I was at first interested in M, but then I realized that it had nothing to do with the original movie. Then I was interested in Hobo with a Shotgun because it sounded so absurd that I had to see it to believe it, but then I saw the trailer. There was also Death Note, but Zac Effron is off-putting (he's a fairly decent actor, but it feels like the wrong choice for Light), Cowboy Bebop, but Keanu Reeves... Ghost in the Shell I am iffy about.

It looks like this is going to be a pretty meh year for movies again, but 2012 and 2013 should make up for that. I'm seeing quite a few promising movies for those two years.

Vernikova

Champion
From this list it seems like I'm only going to be interested in The Green Hornet. One trip to the movies is more than enough for me really. The rest of the movies are pretty "Ack"-worthy or don't interest me at all.

Sucker Punch!
Zombieland 2
The Hangover Part 2
Scream 4

Will have to see trailers of the rest to make my judgement on them. But Gnomeo & Juliet looks abominable.

SmartD

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part 2
Cars 2
Green Lantern (only because my brother wants to see it with me)
Transformers: Dark of the Moon
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (I'm starting to get into the Pirates of the Caribbean movies)