• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What films are you looking forward to in 2011?

danparker

Here's my list.

I've already seen Harry Potter 7 1/2 and Tron Legacy.

Gnomeo and Juliet
Rango
Kung Fu Panda 2
Cars 2
Winnie The Pooh
Harry Potter 7 2/2
The Muppets
Tin Tin

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
Here's my list.

I've already seen Harry Potter 7 1/2 and Tron Legacy.

Gnomeo and Juliet
Rango
Kung Fu Panda 2
Cars 2
Winnie The Pooh
Harry Potter 7 2/2
The Muppets
Tin Tin

Oh my gush! there's a Cars 2? mind=blown

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
Cars 2 looks terrible. from what I've heard, its about them turning into secret agents or something. seems pretty lame to me.

Secret agents? that sucks then..

Pirates of the Caribbean 4...Im dying for that to come out.

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
Cars 2 looks terrible. from what I've heard, its about them turning into secret agents or something. seems pretty lame to me.

Why...shouldn't they become secret agents? It's a film. They can do lots of things. Why aren't you complaining about the fact that it's a world dominated by cars even when the cars clearly couldn't have built any of it?

A lot, but in short:

HARRY POTTER ! HARRY EFFING POTTER!!!!!ONE!!!11!!! HARRY POTTER :D HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HARRY POTTTER AOSIDHJFAEHSDLFIJKALSZILKFN <--I mashed the keyboard in fangirlness.

Imma dress up and go to the midnight premiere :)

Pirates of the Caribbean is gonna be a good one for me too.

Zombieland 2

Zombieland 2 is coming out? HOLY MOTHER OF EVERYTHING????!!! I am so seeing that as soon as it comes out. Several times. Zombieland's my favourite movie.

Last edited:

Cldawson

I control Time so ha
Here is what I will see.

Cars 2 ( This seems good from what I have seen and the first one was good)

Kung Fu Panda 2 (Same Thing as Cars)

Green Lantern (I love comic books so I think this should be good)

Thor (Same)

Captain America(Same)

X-men(Same)

Transformers 3 (Loved the first movies so this better be good even though the second one was a let down)

Rango (I saw the Super Bowl commercials and thought it was funny)

Theres my list

Neon-Snorlax702

harry potter and the deathly hallows part 2.
the hobbit
the kings speech 2: bertys comming at you. (JOKE MADE BY JONATHON ROSS ON THE BAFTAS 2011/2010 IM NOT TO SURE!!!!!!!!!!)
other stuff...

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
I saw "Battle;Los Angleles" advertise in the cinemas yesterday, that looked epic as hell.

flawlessazn

Spiffy ~ ^^"
I can't wait to see Thor, Green Lanturn and Harry Potter!! =D

NINJA PENGUIN

I'm Definitly Looking Forward to Harry Potter, But I REALLY REALLY Want To see X-Men: First Class Myself :D

But INBETWEENERS! Will Be Soooo Good!!!

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt. 2
Rango

hever

022611229PM
I would have to say Pirates, even though I don't like it that much. But by the list of movies, it's the only movie that sounds exciting.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Looking forward to the Green Lantern.