• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What films are you looking forward to in 2012?

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
From the person who brought you "What films are you looking forward to in 2011?" comes...this.

So, y'know, what the title says. Pretty self-explanatory.

I myself am wanting to see:

- The Avengers (there are no words for how excited I am. I'll probably cry, ejaculate, pee and poop at the same time when I see it)

- The Dark Knight Rises (because it's generally going to be awesome)

- The Amazing Spider-Man (because Marvel and Spider-Man)

- The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (pretty much what I said for The Avengers. I mean, oh my God, everything about it just looks perfect)

- The Muppets (because I love Muppets and it comes out in February in the UK even though it's already out basically everywhere else)

- Dark Shadows (because Tim Burton and Johnny Depp and all that other good stuff)

- Brave (because Pixar and the heroine looks wonderful)

- Django Unchained (massive Tarantino lover here)

- Much Ado About Nothing (it's Shakespeare + Joss Whedon. Very little could go wrong. Plus it's basically an ex-Buffy/Angel/Firefly/Dollhouse-cast-member-fest so I get to do loads of fanboy squeeing)

- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace 3D (fairly obvious)

- Finding Nemo 3D (also fairly obvious)

I also might see The Cabin in the Woods but I haven't decided yet.

Now you say something.

FairGamer9215

Dark Knight Rises :D
Looks awesome. Love most of the Superhero movies, especially the new batman series that Christopher Nolan has been working on. The man is an insanely talented director, and it shows in all of his films (Inception. 'Nuff said).

FairGamer9215

Looks awesome. Love most of the Superhero movies, especially the new batman series that Christopher Nolan has been working on. The man is an insanely talented director, and it shows in all of his films (Inception. 'Nuff said).

Gelatino95

Not a tool

rocky505

Dark Knight Rises
Expendables 2
Amazing Spider-Man
Avengers
MIB 3

Loco4Treecko

But will it blend?
The Dark Knight trailer looked epic in the theater and Brave has gingers pretty promising potential (it's Pixar)

Simipour

<('.'<) (>'.')>

Yeah this is pretty much the only one I care about. Obviously I'm gonna see others, but they aren't as must watch as this.

Fenix

Tremulant
Dark Knight, Hobbit.
This. But the Hobbit 1000x times more.
The Hunger Games, although I wish that Effy from Skins got the main part.
I've just recently purchased The Hunger Games for my Kindle, I ignored it for far too long after it was recommended to me by several parties. I wasn't aware they're making a movie out of it, I should probably get to reading it already D:.

SurfingHaxorus

The Hobbit
THe Hunger games
Brave
MIB 3

Victory

Banned
The Hunger Games. I just purchased it on my Kindle and it is great so far.

JD

The Dark Knight Rises is the only movie I'm really looking forward to Batman Begins and The Dark Knight were great so hopefully this one is good as well.

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
The Muppets!

Their Orange adverts made me disappoint but I AM an oldie fan of 'em. Gonna go see 'em with my mates and see what happens.

Must admit I'm liking the look of that new one that Daniel Radcliffe is in as well.

Zappy!

Fly Birdy, Fly!
If I remember correctly, "The Chronicle," trailer I saw a few weeks ago seemed interesting. "The Dark Knight Rises," is also a film I would like to see.