• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What films are you looking forward to in 2012?

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
It's been pushed back to Summer 2013 though. To avoid competition with Breaking Dawn Part 2. The mind boggles.

It wasn't pushed back. Brave is Pixar's scheduled movie for 2012.

XxEpicsxX

I just don't care
Resident Evil: Retribution looks epic from the trailer, so now I'm really hyped up for that one. Avengers'll probably be good, too, though I haven't heard too much about it other than the characters.

Entreri10

Avengers, Dark Knight Rises, and The Hobbit especially.... didn't know they were gonna re-release Finding Nemo.

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
It wasn't pushed back. Brave is Pixar's scheduled movie for 2012.

Sorry, it was originally scheduled for November 16th 2012 then pushed back to November 2nd to avoid competition with Breaking Dawn, then pushed back to summer 2013 because Pixar films released in the summer have always done better financially.

DarkGengar

Ghost Reaper
The Dark Knight
Halloween Reboot/Halloween 3D
Avengers
Anything Morgan Freeman is doing

Jinvaani

I would love to say The Amazing Spiderman, but this new reboot doesn't have me excited at all. If it was Spiderman 4 with Tobey Maguire I would be a lot happier :D

TehLulzMastur

While I genuinely feel excited for The Avengers and The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, I just can't feel the hype for The Dark Knight Rises. Maybe it's because the name is stupid, maybe it's because the trailer looks too Michael Bayish, maybe it's because I don't think Bane can live up to standard to Heath Ledger set, but I'm just not feeling it. I'm sure it'll end up being a masterpiece. I always have faith in Nolan. Let's just hope it doesn't suffer the fate of the Threequel Curse.

mockingjay

swift and lol
The Hunger Games, The Darkest Hour, Chronicle, Ghost Rider, Wrath of the Titans, Battleship (wow I remember the trailer for this ages ago. It's getting released in April 2012 in Australia :s)

bazinga

Definitely;

- The Dark Knight Rises.
- Star Wars: The Phantom Menace 3D.
- Woman in Black.
- The Muppets.
- The Avengers.

The Hobbit looks pretty awesome, alongside the Hunger Games.

Notalwaysbalckanddwhite

Neighbor? Neighbor!
The Hunger Games... now that Harry Potter is all finished, this is the next best thing. In fact, they are tied... <3

MissDigitalis

love at first sting
I definitely want to see The Hobbit. I KIND of want to see the new Batman movie but honestly I think I'm the only one who was disappointed with The Dark Knight. I mean I thought it was a decent movie when I first saw it but it is too. ****ing. over. rated.

Also, the joker sucks donkey balls, I don't care if the actor who portrayed him died or whatever, the joker is stupid.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
The Dark Knight Rises
The Hobbit

Those are the two movies that I'm really looking forward to the most.

Sabconth

Kanto Ranger
The Dark Knight Rises and Spielberg's Lincoln.

Daniel Day Lewis always gives tour de force performances and I'm sure this will be no different.