• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What for you was the best thing about GEN 3?

CMD Calcio

L'Amore per Sempre
What was great about 3rd Gen? It's the only one with remakes of older games and a good console story mode! I also love the feel of the generation...though I'm not sure how to best describe that lol. But I guess I felt the previous generations felt unfinished as games and the new ones just feel weird to me.

Dreis

The trick house theme

ChuckNorris

I really liked the story and the region itself. Despite all the water routes, Hoenn was a beautiful region.

ashiemore

Lots of awesome things to list. Contests, awesome storylines, abilities, natures, double battles, much better graphics. Whew. I think I covered all of them.

~ashiemore

Shadow_07

Huzzah.
Contests and the Vs. Seeker were pretty cool, I miss them. :'(

Exploud090

The Trick House,The Battle Frontier,Cool Pokemons!,and the Rival with his starter Ralts LOL