• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What forum skin do you use?

SmartD

What forum skin do you use? I use the default V9.0 one because I'm used to it more.

wasn't this already a thread? Anyway, i use the dark type theme, just because everything shows up nicely on it, and i like it

GaZsTiC

Alternating
Oh look. It's this thread again.

I use Dark-type. It resonates with the darkness of my soul.

Are we trying to get one of these threads in every section? Is that the cool new fad? Keep me in the loop, guys.

Dark or Steel.

Last edited:

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
I use Serebii.net V9 because I like green. And because almost all of the other skins(aside from Dark and Water) have color schemes that are either vomit-inducing or blinding(how does anyone use Happy Style? HOW?).

cannibaleyes

Holier Than Thou
I'm using the Fighting Type currently. I used to use the Psychic Type on my old computer (where colors weren't quite so blinding..), and I have now been using the default one for a while... But I decided to play around with them today. Not sure which one I like.. Most of them are too harsh on my eyes. o.0

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
Normal.

I tried the others yesterday for the first time. They made my eyes bleed.

Green is good from now on :D

Shuam

righteous
This is probably about the 20th time I've seen this thread.
I use the default skin because I browse without cookies a large majority of the time and I don't like to constantly change the skin, and this is the most bearable color-wise skin to my eyes.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Steel and Normal.

'Cause they're the only ones that don't give me an aneurysm.

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
Happy Style looks like the default vBulletin layout (if it isn't)

Kinda boring

Use Dark type. Also boring and typical, but bright obnoxious forum skins hurt my eyes.