• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What forum skin do you use?

CooKeyy

~Breeder~
i use the dark-type theme everything just stands out
instead of just trying to squint your eyes to be able to read something

Corroded Arceus

Shiny Hunter
The dark one. All the other ones are blinding to me.

AmpharosUltimatum

The dark type skin. On most of the other skins (other than the default) the words blur together after a few minutes. Hah...

Plus, I like my signature on it.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
i use whatever one i feel like using at the moment.

for example, i just switched to the pokemon XD one yesterday. might switch again today after seeing this thread xD

Josiah

is your favorite
I've used happy style for like three years now. I may switch to dark type though, seeing as it's apparently what all the cool kids are doing.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
I have the Ghost Skin

Iblistech

Simply Fabulous
Currently, I'm using the Water Type Pokemon skin, since I like the color blue so much.

I use Dark type skin, it just looks so much better

Cipher

Nothing to be done
black fat gay guy panties , young men ****ing old men nice black men kissing each other pantyhose with men gay black having sex , african hunk men nude pic guy in stockings movie , gay **** negro gay anal , fat gay wmv gay huge dick movie , gay balls muscle hunks with long blonde hair xxx black on white gay sex chubby man natural tits guy gay teen boy gallery post , black **** movie gay

black dick in men mouth
Ah, that's "forum skin," not "foreskin." I can see how you made the mistake though. And I see you prefer Dark Type, at any rate.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
Ah, that's "forum skin," not "foreskin." I can see how you made the mistake though. And I see you prefer Dark Type, at any rate.

Dude don't reply to them just report them. Although I've been doing that alot but not helping very much =/