1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What forum skin do you use?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Polls' started by SmartD, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Xyllerion

Xyllerion I like bacon!

People should try Pichu Bros. skin. It's awesome!

2. Twilight Sky

Twilight Sky Phantasmic. ★

"Ice Type Pokemon" skin. It's pretty soothing and easy on the eyes, which is good enough for me. xD

3. Kutie Pie

Kutie Pie "It is my destiny."

I use the Psychic skin. It has nice shades of magentas and purples <3.

I went ahead and looked at the other skins. I thought I was tripping on some of them o_O. My eyes still kinda hurt right now.

My goodness the Water one was terrible. It's probably because of the Mac screen, since it doesn't look too bad on the Windows laptops, but still. I don't know what my brother saw in it.

4. locomo

locomo Want a hug? :)

How do you change the forum skin?

5. Hejiru

Hejiru Rev up those fryers

Happy Style : D

Scroll to the very bottom of the page, and change the drop-down bar on the left side

6. bobri28

bobri28 Get your snacks

water type skin

7. I've been using the bug skin for some years now.

8. I've changed to the 'Normal Type Pokemon' Skin.

9. AwesomeZekrom

AwesomeZekrom Co-Owner of pokegyms

You guys are gonna kill me for this but ilike using pokemon red blue and Yellow.

10. AwesomeGuy

AwesomeGuy Arrogance

Ice, because colors actually work with one another unlike 50% of all the other skins.

Plus as we all know, Ice is quite nice.

11. Harmonie

Harmonie ♫ Ad vivere

Steel, I'd probably use the "Cute" type but it's a bit too bright for my tastes. Steel uses colors that aren't too bright and flow together a bit better than quite a few of the other skins do, IMO.

12. Yuppirox

Yuppirox hello

Dark type. It's easy on the eyes, and a lot of font and graphic colors look nice on a dark gray background. :)