1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What franchises do you wanna see on the Wii?

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by Viva la Vida, Jan 23, 2009.

?

What franchises do you wanna see on Wii?

1. Mirror's Edge

8.3%
  2. Dead Space

8.3%
  3. Devil May Cry

12.5%
  4. Silent Hill

12.5%
  5. Mega Man (Next gen, not VC or Wiiware)

16.7%
  6. Wrecking Crew

8.3%
  7. Custom Robo

16.7%
  8. F-Zero

29.2%
  9. Star Fox

45.8%
  10. Zelda (Cel-shaded, sequel to Phantom Hourglass)

54.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Viva la Vida

Viva la Vida Shibuya player

So what do you wanna see? I wanna see all I have said in the poll.

2. fhqwhgads

fhqwhgads _____________

This poll sucks. You start by naming three games that basically need the extra power provided in the 360/PS3 to be the same, a series that won't show up due to stereotypes of the Wii's audience, a series we've already seen, but you don't think it's 'next-gen', so it doesn't count or something, a random NES game, a series that has only done good in Japan and has continuous falling sales(I think), a basically dead series, then two series that would be surprising not to see.

3. Viva la Vida

Viva la Vida Shibuya player

Basically, I think they could do it. Oh, and this is not for reality this just one of those "in a perfect world..." threads, meaning, that it don't matter if the Wii can't handle in real life, its just likewhat you want if it could handle it.

4. Ilex

Ilex Oddish plzkthnxbai

Lack of Kirby, Kid Icarus, Chibi Robo, and Donkey Kong make this poll invalid.

5. [Ampharos]

[Ampharos] They best be trollin

Definitely not Cell-shaped Zelda.
    Phantom hourglass sucked.
    Wind waker was good, cause it had reasonable appearances.
    Phantom hourglass was a waste of money.
    No replay value whatsoever.

I want to see Pokemon on the wii.
    Not just PBR, cause if you don't have a DS/Diamond/Pearl, then teh game is no use to you, and Ranch likewise.
    Either a game like Collo/XD [Not necessarily with Shadow pokemon] or a Stadium-like game with minigames and rental pokemon and whatnot.

Maybe F-zero or something like that, cause most Brawl rookies don't know where the hell Captain Falcon came from.

Past Starfox games have failed me, I doubt the next to be better.

6. fhqwhgads

fhqwhgads _____________

So? Since when has that ever been the answer to the question, "Why should we make [Game X] in [insert dwindling series here]?"?

7. aaron-now

aaron-now Well-Known Member

I say Fzero and cel-shaded zelda. Then not on the list I'd love to see Kirby. And the most important would have to be the gameless duo since the NES... The Ice-climbers!

8. Dattebayo

Dattebayo Banned

I say a new Star Fox and Cel-Shaded Zelda game for Wii. I would've also voted for Kirby if you added him on the poll.

9. CyberneticGlion

CyberneticGlion Pokemaniac10 revived

Starfox is the only one I want to see.

10. woot21

woot21 super noob

A new Kirby game, that is not a remake. A new Star Fox 64 style Star Fox, not nearly every line being a meme, but on-rails gameplay, with a few all-range mode stages/boss battles. Also, I'd prefer it to be before Peppy got old, so he can help you on stages and give you such sage advice like "Do a barrel roll!", though that won't happen due to SFA being canon. One more series, DKC/64 sequel, in the same style of gameplay. I want a platforming DK, nothing against the one that uses the Kongas, but I prefer using a control stick/pad or point and click to control my characters.

Also Wrecking Crew? WTF!? The game is the first Mario spin-off, otherwise it is a completely unmemorable game, that most people wouldn't know of if it wasn't for Brawl or it being on VC.

woot21 out dawgs

11. Zazie

Zazie So 1991

Blazblue
    Disgaea
    Marvel vs. Capcom (definitley won't happen)
    Persona
    another Yoshi platformer

Last edited: Jan 24, 2009
  12. MetaPheonixPal

MetaPheonixPal Well-Known Member

Kingdom Hearts! but i voted zelda

13. Hyper Chibi Absol

Hyper Chibi Absol The Dark Goddess

I don't see Kirby up there. D:

I want to see Kirby and the Legend of Zelda. Possibly another Pokemon game similar to Colleseum. *shrugs*

14. Krake

Krake Flabebe's Kids

The only thing that I voted for that is likely to happen is Star Fox. I'd like to see one where the on-foot segments return *shot*.

Why Wrecking Crew, may I ask, and not something like Kid Icarus, Kirby, or anything else not Sony/Microsoft/any of their respective second parties?

15. MadMoose

MadMoose Active Member

I would like to see another F-Zero title for the wii. It's long over due for a sequel.
    Another StarFox game would be good. They should make it like assault, but have you in the cockpit more.
    Also, Kirby should have been on this poll. They could make another game like Kirby 64.

16. MidnightScott

MidnightScott Super Gamer

Power Stone
    Jet Set Radio
    Marvel VS Capcom (even though I own Tatsunoko VS Capcom)
    All Nintendo series
    A good Sonic game
    Streets of Rage

17. Skater Trainer

Skater Trainer Like a Boss

Living in a fantasy world aren't we now? =p

The poll has stupid choices. Mirror's Edge? Dead Space? Really now?

Custom Robo(which it kinda reminds me of power stone with robots in a way)
    Star Fox in a 64 fashion
    F-Zero Wii (As hard as GX, I ****ing loved GX)

My top three of many.

18. Cosmo

Cosmo I <3 Moon Waffles

Custom Robo I loved that game soooooo much. I beat it like 6 times and am hoping they make 1 on the wii.

19. Ninterror X

Ninterror X The bird brain.

first off, Zelda and Megaman already made an appearance on the Wii
    Second, where the hell is the "other" option!?

and third, I'm still waiting for a Kirby Wii or a Kid Icarus to come out. :p

20. Clamps

Clamps Warning: Jokes!

Why is there no "All your options suck" option on the poll?