• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What franchises do you wanna see on the Wii?

What franchises do you wanna see on Wii?

• Total voters

Glacier99

Ice cold...
I want to see a real DK game like DKC or DK64, a new Kirby game, another Legend Of Zelda, a follow up to Colo/XD, Pokemon Stadium 3 and I never had a taste of it so I would also like to see the Ice Climbers.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I want to see a real DK game like DKC or DK64, a new Kirby game, another Legend Of Zelda, a follow up to Colo/XD, Pokemon Stadium 3 and I never had a taste of it so I would also like to see the Ice Climbers.

Well, Rare made most of the Donkey Kong platformers, I think the Colosseum/XD story line is closed, and Ice Climbers doesn't really need a sequal.

That's all I got to say about that.

Ninterror X

The bird brain.
You don't have Metroid on the poll, yet you have obscure franchises like F-Zero, Wrecking Crew, and Custom Robo on it. :/

Why am I not surprised?

because the poll creater is Viva la vada (aka Night shadows "brother"), what were you suspecting?

woot21

super noob
You don't have Metroid on the poll, yet you have obscure franchises like F-Zero, Wrecking Crew, and Custom Robo on it. :/

Why am I not surprised?
Wasn't there a game called Corruption for the Wii, that was a Metroid game? Or am I think of a different system/game?

woot21 out dawgs

Kabutopzilla

En Prócsem
Wasn't there a game called Corruption for the Wii, that was a Metroid game? Or am I think of a different system/game?

woot21 out dawgs

Yeah, but he never said it couldn't be a series we've seen already, did he?

Besides, I mean like a 2-D Metroid.

Last edited:

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
Star Fox
Geist
Roller Coaster Tycoon =D
Kirby
Timesplitters

I dunno what else.

Cobalt_Latios

This poll sucks. You start by naming three games that basically need the extra power provided in the 360/PS3 to be the same, a series that won't show up due to stereotypes of the Wii's audience, a series we've already seen, but you don't think it's 'next-gen', so it doesn't count or something, a random NES game, a series that has only done good in Japan and has continuous falling sales(I think), a basically dead series, then two series that would be surprising not to see.
This pretty much sums up what I was thinking when I saw the poll selections...

I say Fzero and cel-shaded zelda. Then not on the list I'd love to see Kirby. And the most important would have to be the gameless duo since the NES... The Ice-climbers!
Kirby, the last one we saw was Kirby Air Ride... which wasn't even a real Kirby game. So, definitely.

A new Kirby game, that is not a remake. A new Star Fox 64 style Star Fox, not nearly every line being a meme, but on-rails gameplay, with a few all-range mode stages/boss battles. Also, I'd prefer it to be before Peppy got old, so he can help you on stages and give you such sage advice like "Do a barrel roll!", though that won't happen due to SFA being canon. One more series, DKC/64 sequel, in the same style of gameplay. I want a platforming DK, nothing against the one that uses the Kongas, but I prefer using a control stick/pad or point and click to control my characters.

Also Wrecking Crew? WTF!? The game is the first Mario spin-off, otherwise it is a completely unmemorable game, that most people wouldn't know of if it wasn't for Brawl or it being on VC.

woot21 out dawgs
and this along with what fhq said.

Why am I not surprised?
Though it's been said already, I'll say this much: I'd like to see another 2D Metroid game, just not on the Wii. It'd be rather awkward to play it, unless we're using the VC/GC controller. It'd be more functional on the DS.

because the poll creater is Viva la vada (aka Night shadows "brother"), what were you suspecting?
Well, that would certainly explain things.

Also, good poll, terrible selection. Next time, look at what Nintendo has, not what everyone else is playing. That should provide a better assistant.

*C_L*

Krake

Flabebe's Kids

They're brothers?!?! Wow, that explains a lot.

EDIT: Wait, I bet the quotation marks mean they aren't really brothers, but still...

zipzap713

@Peteyism
Star Fox and Cel Shaded Zelda, I would love to see on the Wii. Never got into Star Fox, and would love to try it out. But I love Phantom Hourglass on the DS, so a Cel Shaded Zelda on the Wii would be awesome.

Viva la Vida

Shibuya player

Agreed

Why Wrecking Crew, may I ask, and not something like Kid Icarus, Kirby, or anything else not Sony/Microsoft/any of their respective second parties?

i actually forgot a lot. Any way to edit a poll?

Viva la Vida

Shibuya player
Originally Posted by B******* Ninterror

because the poll creater is Viva la Vida (aka Night shadows "brother"), what were you suspecting?

I AM NOT HIS BROTHER!!!!!! And I actually composed a full list with my cousin over email, and picked out a select few (blame him for the obscure ones.)

Ninterror X

The bird brain.
I AM NOT HIS BROTHER!!!!!! And I actually composed a full list with my cousin over email, and picked out a select few (blame him for the obscure ones.)

I know your not his brother; I just stated that because your always following him like a role model.

and I'm happy you stated F-zero and Custom robo, it's just that Zelda and Megaman has been done on the Wii already but not in your "Style"

Viva la Vida

Shibuya player
Yeah, I know. I should have put an "other" catergory.

And about Night Shadow and me?

We go to the same school, we have several classes together, and we're really good friends. And don't go off dissing me. I mean good. But srsly, I only got ten poll choices, so what do you expect?

Cobalt_Latios

But srsly, I only got ten poll choices, so what do you expect?
A somewhat better selection. Preferably with games that are actually found on the console (i.e. the first four choices...).

edit: how the hell did fhq suddenly pop up there, with a similar response? Damn, I guess we're all thinking the same thing...

*C_L*