• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Game Consoles do you own?

Prof. SALTY

The Scruffy Professor
Almost everything from Famicom to present.
Nintendo: Famicom, NES, SFC, SNES, Virtual Boy, Gameboy, GBC, GBA, GBASP, Gamecube, DS, DSlite, DSi, Wii, WiiU, 3DS, New 3DS, Switch.
SEGA: Megadrive 2, Megadrive 3, Saturn, Dreamcast
Atari: Jaguar, Lynx
Sony: PS, PS2, PSP, PS3, PSVita, PS4
Microsoft: XBox, XBox One, PC
Other: PC Engine Duo, Loopy

On my wishlist I want more Atari consoles, Sega Gamegear, Bandai Playdia, Bandai Wonderswan, maaaaaybe a Sega Pico

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I own a Wii, DS Lite, DSi, 3DS, 3DS XL, New 3DS XL, PS Vita, PS 3, and Switch. I play my Switch the most right now.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Used to have: NES, Sega Game Gear

Game Boy
Game Boy Color
Game Boy SP
Game Boy Advance
PS2
DS
3DS
3DS XL
Wii
Wii U
PS Vita
PS3
Nintendo Switch

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Handhelds: 2 GBA SP, DS Lite, 3DS*, New 3DS XL
Console: SNES, N64, Wii**, Wii U, Switch

*Kind of just have it. It's not in any really good condition.
**Plays Gamecube games.

VoltTacklePikachu

yah Eevee Rocks !
I have
1. Psone(PlayStation 1 Slim console my first game console.)-Sits in storage.
2.Japanese PS2(Early Fat PS2 have to actually put a disc in to install the DVD function) Bought to play Japanese imports.
3. Slim PS2
4. PS3 slim
5. 2 GBA SP- One GBA SP is my first one the silver model in 2003 and the other is a Pikachu one with a backlight put in.
6. Wii - Sits in storage.
7. Wii U- Also sits in storage.
8.Gamecube- sits in a room connected to a CRT TV with the slim PS2, while my modern consoles are currently connected to my modern TV.
9. Dreamcast
10. Blue 2Ds
11. Pokemon 2DS xl
12. Black DS lite
13. PS4 Pro
14. Nintendo Switch
15. PS vita slim
16. PSP slim
I mostly use my PS4 and Nintendo Switch for home consoles and use my 2DS xl mostly for the 3DS and Ds games. While I mostly use the DS lite for the GBA games. Often use the PS vita when going away or going on long journeys.

Handhelds: Game Boy (x2), Game Boy Advance SP (x2), DS Lite, 3DS, New 3DS XL
Home consoles: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch

It's all Nintendo xD

I used to own a Game Boy Color as well but sold it once I had a GBA SP, something I still regret to this day.

InfiniteBakuphoon

Impressionist Bakuphoon
I actually have quite a few systems lying around, all of which have quite the history (much of it connected to my childhood). I'll go ahead and list them all, along with some of that history:

Consoles that I own and still actively use:
  • Switch: the original, bought in the summer of 2018 as basically a gift to myself. It's probably my favorite console right now, thanks to the insane amount of great games it has along with its welcoming portable form factor that still amazes me with the graphical power it has inside. It's basically a (truly) portable Wii U, and Wii U-level graphics are no slouch on a 6.2-inch screen. It's always a joy to play on, and I wish I had more time to use it than I currently do.
  • 3DS: the New 3DS XL, to be exact. Bought in anticipation of Pokémon Sun and Moon, as I wanted to finally catch up with the series after missing out on it for a very long time. I haven't played it that much after beating Sun and Moon — especially after getting the Switch — although I plan on making time to do so one of these days because there are still some excellent games to be played on that machine!
  • Xbox One: the regular S model, not the X. Bought primarily a 4K disc player and occasional backwards-compatible machine, not as a serious gaming machine. It's mostly used exactly for those purposes, although Xbox Game Pass has tempted me a few times (especially with the very entertaining trial that came with the machine). It'll probably become a Rare Replay machine once I find a physical copy somewhere, haha!
  • PS4: the slim model. Bought on sale along with a bunch of well-regarded titles also on sale. I don't use it very much, though, especially compared to the Switch. That'll hopefully change once my life gets a bit less chaotic and I can make some time for it.
Consoles that I own but don't really use that much (or at all):
  • Nintendo 64: A classic from my childhood. I still have all of the games I played back then, and I do play some of them every so often (mostly Super Mario 64 and Rayman 2, both of which still hold up pretty well after all of these years!)
  • Game Boy Color: It's just sitting around somewhere, and it's not much use to me now because I have...
  • Game Boy Advance SP: ...its superior successor (only the lack of a headphone jack is a pain). It'll always come in handy in case I'm ever in the mood to play classic Pokémon again, or any of the other titles from its absolutely legendary library of games.
  • Nintendo DS: I've never played it as much as I expected to, even when I first got it. Since I have a 3DS to play DS games on, this is mostly used now to either play GBA games with headphones... or as an alarm clock, of all things! (Even then, not really.)
  • PlayStation 2: the slim model; another classic from my childhood. I don't have any of the games I played for it back then, though, making it kind of useless now. That said, its library is far too legendary for me to give it up so easily, and one of these days I might give some of the better games from that library a try...
  • PlayStation 3: bought in my college years, mainly to play The Last of Us (which was totally worth it) and as a Blu-ray player. Lots of great games were played on this machine. It's mostly used as a glorified CD player now, but somehow I don't really have a problem with that. If anything, it shows the console's great versatility as a media machine, being more useful as one than even the PS4 (which regressed in many ways, including not being able to play said CDs).
  • Xbox 360: I sold most of my GameCube and PS2 games in order to afford this back when I started high school. I slightly regret it now, partially because I ended up being way too busy to take full advantage of what the system had to offer, but mainly because I really miss those old GameCube and PS2 games (good luck finding them all now, Bakuphoon!). Thanks to the faulty hardware that infamously plagued earlier systems, it eventually died — albeit after a much longer time than I expected — in perhaps one of the most darkly hilarious circumstances possible: while playing Sonic 06. One of the worst-constructed video game systems ever made chokes on one of the worst video games ever made? I almost respect the irony of that... almost!

juiccbox

Idiot Extraordinaire
I wish I had more consoles, but alas, I am broke, most of these I’ve collected slowly over the years

Xbox
Xbox 360
Wii
PlayStation 2 ( it’s on its last legs and hardly works anymore. it’s tragic, i have so many good games for it too)
DSi
3DS XL
Nintendo Switch

Would absolutely kill to get my grimy hands on some older consoles, especially a N64, SNES (probably the mini one, earthbound is so hard to get physically these days, just want to play it on the true console it was made for) and any old Sega console. A newer Xbox or PlayStation would be nice too, I’m missing out on a lot of newer games because of it.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Wii, Wii U, DS, DSi, 3DS, 3DSXL (won this in a game @ a carnival), 2DS, Switch, PS4, Xbox/Kinect (I don’t remember getting this). I think I still have a GameBoy Advanced in my basement but I’m not sure

I only have newer consoles like the Nintendo Switch and PS4 in my collection since I sold my older consoles a few years back to make extra money.

WalesNote

Switch and PS4 are my mains.
Then my Wii U (just got Twilight Princess).
Then my 2DS XL.
Then my broken PS3 and DS.
Then my PS2.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Gameboy/Color/Advance (None of them are with me though, they're boxed up somewhere)
Gamecube
Wii (Skipped the Wii U)
Xbox 360
Xbox One
Two DS'
Two 3DS'
Switch

64 was stolen