• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Game Do You Like More? Diamond or Pearl?

What Game Do You Like More? Diamond or Pearl?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like pearl most, cause only real men buy pink.

The real reason is because I always choose the underdog versions of pkmn, and most people are afraid of buying pink and pearly stuff, so i chose pearl.

Beotium

Mew-Overlord
I have Diamond because I'm a little rock-obsessed. I even bought when I haven't got a ds just because it was named after some rock..after a month or so I decided to buy a DS...

Real Time

What r u looking at?
I like pearl most, cause only real men buy pink.

The real reason is because I always choose the underdog versions of pkmn, and most people are afraid of buying pink and pearly stuff, so i chose pearl.

So true, thats the same reason i bought pearl

Pearl, because it is my main game, I have 410 out of all the 493 on the pokedex so far, it is the only game in which I have encountered pokerus myself so far, Palkia pwns and err... Because I have the most pokemon on it. :p But really, ever since learning more people were gonna buy Diamond than Pearl before the games came out, I decided to make Pearl my main game since I normally choose the opposite game to which people like the most. Mainly because I dare to be different and also because I can get many of the pokemon on that version that some people might not have because they brought the oppostie version. Unless of course they brought both versions...

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Well, I'm pretty much obligated to defend Diamond....

But Dialga is better-designed than Palkia IMO (though I don't really like either), and Diamond gets the Scyther, Murkrow, Larvitar and Aron lines, which outdo the Pearl-exclusives for me.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I didnt buy it. My bro bought both copies for himself and after an hour of yelling he finally gave me Pearl. I was fine with the color, and Palkia is better than Dialga.

joker0187

my rolfcopter goes..
diamond
because cover is blue and has a blue pokemon, dialga
to hell with that sissy pokemon palkia(and no, its not about the color)

the elite trainer

Warrior Of Darkness
Pearl, palkia > dialga.

Jonah Man

Snorlax Trainer
Diamond. Skuntank and Honchkrow are wicked!

Status
Not open for further replies.