• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what game(s) do you want remade?

gigabowser20

what games do you want remade? I want the original super smash bros. to be made on the ds.

Last edited:

NinjaBaker

Because it was fun and its a little old now. plus they could add some of the characters they were gonna have (like bowser)

I dont think they should remake it... its pointless and SSBB has all the features the original had and more....

Anyways I wanna see the pokemon TGC game re-made, idk about you guys but that game was really fun for me!!!! And they could add some of those new TGC cards to it!!

;006;

Gold/Silver. It obviously won't, but I might as well have mentioned it.

Well, other than that, I would like to see some of the original Megaman games get remade, along with some of the older side scrolling Metroid Games.

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Dark Goddess
Well. Not all the games I want remade are Nintendo ralated.

Pokemon G/S/C (If they can make a R/G remake, they can make this)
Legend of Zelda: Orcarina of Time (Graphics like Twilight Princess)
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (same as above)
Final Fantasy 9 (Honestly... This is the best game I have ever played.)

gigabowser20

Gold/Silver. It obviously won't, but I might as well have mentioned it.

Well, other than that, I would like to see some of the original Megaman games get remade, along with some of the older side scrolling Metroid Games.

I want that game too (gold/silver) they can remake it.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
Jesus, another 'remake/game you would want to see' thread? I wouldn't be suprised if these got banned like the sexuality threads in Misc.

I don't really know of any game in particular that should be remade.

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
Gold and Silver. No point to remake anything else.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
No point to remake anything else.

No love for Super Mario Land 1 and 2? I'd be jumping all over the place if these games were remade.

Guess Nintendo could make a remake of Super Mario Sunshine for the DS, but that's just me being a big fan of the game and wanting the 3-D games to set up a pattern.

Pokemon G/S/C (If they can make a R/G remake, they can make this)

Its not a question of if they COULD remake it, it's a question of WHY. They only remade R/G because those were the first games; no other reason. Nintendo isn't going to just remake every single Pokemon game. There is no reason, and they would gain a larger income if they worked more on newer games.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Its not a question of if they COULD remake it, it's a question of WHY. They only remade R/G because those were the first games; no other reason.

Actually, I think they also remade them as a way of getting older pokemon, since you couldn't trade with GSC.

Nintendo isn't going to just remake every single Pokemon game. There is no reason, and they would gain a larger income if they worked more on newer games.

Considering how many people spam about GS remakes, I'd say there's a bigger demand for them then there is for newer games.

Last edited:

NinjaBaker

Its not a question of if they COULD remake it, it's a question of WHY. They only remade R/G because those were the first games; no other reason. Nintendo isn't going to just remake every single Pokemon game. There is no reason, and they would gain a larger income if they worked more on newer games.

Actually they remade them to give us access to the kanto and johto pokemon and it was also Pokemons 10th anniversary. I also dont see a point in G/S/C remakes, we dont need it, but it would be fun lol. As long as they let us explore johto AND kanto.

;151;

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
No love for Super Mario Land 1 and 2? I'd be jumping all over the place if these games were remade.

Guess Nintendo could make a remake of Super Mario Sunshine for the DS, but that's just me being a big fan of the game and wanting the 3-D games to set up a pattern.

Now that you say it, they should remake Link's Awakening and Return of Samus.

And I don't really think a Sunshine DS remake is likely, but you never know.

Actually, I think they also remade them as a way of getting older pokemon, since you couldn't trade with GSC.

Correct. They were remade because Colosseum made the GS Pokemon not available in RS accessible, and then Game Freak could remake Red and Blue to make the rest of the Pokemon available and get some more money as well.

gigabowser20

Actually they remade them to give us access to the kanto and johto pokemon and it was also Pokemons 10th anniversary. I also dont see a point in G/S/C remakes, we dont need it, but it would be fun lol. As long as they let us explore johto AND kanto.

;151;

the dsi doesn't have a pal park option (or at least it won't work because theirs no gba slot) so a remake would be needed to get the old pokemon in dppt if you don't have a normal ds/ds lite.

BCVM22

Great three-toed sloth of ice planet Hoth. If someone had been comissioned to start the worst possible topic imaginable, this particular topic would have been the result. What in the name of all things good and sacred made you think this was a good idea?

Zazie

So 1991

;151;

Pokemon Red and Green were released in 1996, FireRed and LeafGreen were released in 2004. 1996+10=2006 not 2004.

As for remakes I would like to see (besides Gold and Silver) most of them would be for old gameboy games such as Kirby's Dreamland 1 and 2 The donkey kong lands and Mariolands the 100 level donkey kong etc. Most of these games haven't seen the extensive remakes/rereleases that most nintendo console games have.

latios reborn

I wouldn't mind a remake of a paper mario just for the DS.. (mainly as would like to see a paper mario on DS)

As for Gold, Silver and Crystal ( I know it won't happen but still i'm going to say it) You think that they could be on the DSi's VC with a tweak for WiFi trading or something? If anything that would be as close as you would get if that actually did happen.