• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What game (series) do you want to see as an anime?

What game (series) do you want to see as an anime?

• Mario

Votes: 10 9.7%
  • Zelda

Votes: 22 21.4%
  • Mother/Earthbound

Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Final Fantasy

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Spectrobes

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Kingdom Hearts

Votes: 20 19.4%
  • Megaman X/Zero/Ledgends/ZX/classic (exe and sterforce already have anime)

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Pokemon (not the boring old one with Ash, like a new one with new characters)

Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Sonic (screw Sonic X)

Votes: 7 6.8%
  • Dragon Quest

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters

Masterge77

Floatzel rules!
I would say Spectrobes, cause those games are awesome and deserve an anime, also Mother/Earthbound, now THAT would be SWEETER THAN CHERRY PIE!!!!!!

Last edited:

b3an0b0y

Ermm.. Legend of Zelda (if there isn't one) or maybe a... Pokemon One!

B3an0b0y|y0b0na3B

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
You think they would make a Pokemon anime that's not an obvious advertisement? That's funny.

I_I_I

Zeldaddadadadadadadadadadadadalolololololololool

woot21

super noob
I want a Mario one, but only if it features Captain Lou.

Otherwise I want an extremely campy Zelda one. And it better bring back the old line from the original. "Excuuuuuuuuse me, Princess."

Though a Star Fox one could be entertaining, if set in the correct time period of the series canon. So go with the 64 era IMO.

woot21 out dawgs

Yami Marius

Pokémon Wizard
There already were a Mario and Zelda anime. Mario was good, but I prefer not to think about the Zelda again. Of all the things they could have done with the Zelda universe and THAT's what they gave us.

Kabuto

little punks!
None.

Games being turned into anime is pitiful, because games stand well enough on their own. Long drawn out cutscenes are bad enough...

Last edited:

Dattebayo

Banned
I'm all for the Mario and Zelda anime, since I have to vote either one of them, I pick Mario. Due to the fact that it's family friendly, I'll be expecting it to have a crossover with the Pokemon anime since they're both Nintendo's best selling franchises.

Zelda would be ruined by an anime, unless they kept Link speechless.
I vote for Fire Emblem or Golden Sun.

Shinneth

Fail-Leader!
I don't trust a Mario anime being very good at all. For some reason in most cases, I think our side of the ocean did video game-adapted cartoons much better. Zelda, no way. They've desecrated the remains of certain FF games enough as it is through their pointless sequels and prequels that really come off like glorified anime. KH, please god no, and Japan sucks at making a good Sonic cartoon and I'd rather not see them try again.

The Earthbound/Mother series, though, I can see it standing a good chance of being an entertaining show, no matter which game (if any) they base it off on. The stories, the elements, and the characters are just the kinds that work well in any media, no matter which country makes it.

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
Spectrobes would be pretty nice as an anime, or perhaps a fullblown CGI show like they do with the webisodes.

It's not too overrated that it can be screwed up, and not too underrated that nobody would care about it.

BCVM22

Due to the fact that it's family friendly, I'll be expecting it to have a crossover with the Pokemon anime since they're both Nintendo's best selling franchises.

I read this and I'm just... I'm not even... I don't...

*SYSTEM FAILURE*
*SYSTEM FAILURE*
*REBOOTING...*

And what random, mutated firing of crossed synapses and logical processes would lead you to believe this?

pkmnhippy

Banned
[size=+2]TOHO PROJECT!!![/size]
ZUN doesn't want one, but it would be really nice, Maikaze was working on one but we haven't heard from them since, but then again, it might ruin it :/.
Meh, anything is good enough if it has Flandre blowing up things, Cirno freezing Frogs and Marisa stealing things, ect.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I'm all for the Mario and Zelda anime, since I have to vote either one of them, I pick Mario. Due to the fact that it's family friendly, I'll be expecting it to have a crossover with the Pokemon anime since they're both Nintendo's best selling franchises.

...I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

I don't think any video game deserves an anime or any other sort of cartoon.

First of all, they'd just be a straight up advertisement, in some cases for games that have been out for a while and/or don't intend to have a sequal.

Secondly, if an anime/whatever was made, fans would likely ruin it one way or another. This would consequently lead to the downfall of whichever series.

FE 6X

Bored as usual....
So many good choices! Yet, I choose KH in the end.