• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Games are you Buying/Playing in 2012?

Slick

Banned
They both came out 2010 so they should be worth around the same in stores right?

Not necessarily. What I mean is that his mother got him God of War 3 for his birthday and he instantly traded it in for an out-dated game. The multiplayer community for Bad Company 2 is dying and the singleplayer is not too great at all. He probably would've had a better time with God of War 3, granted he's not too scared to see someone's head get ripped off and then later on he would have had more money to buy Battlefield 3 (with or without the trade in). Now he's stuck with an old, multiplayer-centric game.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Not necessarily. What I mean is that his mother got him God of War 3 for his birthday and he instantly traded it in for an out-dated game. The multiplayer community for Bad Company 2 is dying and the singleplayer is not too great at all. He probably would've had a better time with God of War 3, granted he's not too scared to see someone's head get ripped off and then later on he would have had more money to buy Battlefield 3 (with or without the trade in). Now he's stuck with an old, multiplayer-centric game.

Oh, okay, I get what you mean. Not the cash value, but more of which is better to own at this point.

cristood

Banned
In year 2012 i am looking for some best video games for playing and here are some games that i eagerly awaiting for purchasing and those are Mass Effect 3, Half Life 2, Inversion, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Max Payne 3 and Hitman : Absolution.

Fall of Cybertron
Kingdom Hearts 3D
Pokemon + Nobunaga's Ambition (and maybe Black 2)
Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

Maybe more to come.

h3llsing3r007

The Ravager
planning on buying soulcalibur V and twisted metal

Beat!

The Chords of Steel
Planing to buy Paper Mario for 3DS and Gyakuten Saiban 5, that is if it comes out in 2012 (Hopefully!)

Oh! And Resident Evil 6!

Electivirus

Not really, no.
Resident Evil 6
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Animal Crossing (assuming it's a 2012 release)
Kingdom Hearts 3D
Pokemon Black Version 2

Kingdom Hearts 3D in particular, I'm VERY excited for.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
MGS Rising,Pokemon BW 2,Digimon ReDigitzed,AC 3

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
I am excited at the prospect of getting:

Super Mario Land 3DS
Pokemon Black/White 2
Pokemon Rumble Blast
Mario Kart 7

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
My prototype list, since the gaming year has only begun this month:

- Journey
- Silent Hill Downpour
- Silent Hill HD Collection
- Naruto Shippuden Generations
- Kid Icarus: Uprising
- Kingdom Hearts DDD
- Xenoblade
- The Last Story
- Resident Evil 6
- Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
- BioShock Infinite
- Pokemon Black/White 2

Lots of horror games.

Spirit-Halo

Soul Silver fanatic
There isn't many games coming out this year that I'm eager to get. Then again, it's very early in to the year, and MANY announcements of new games are popping up like the tulips that will be coming outside in the garden :I

SO FAR, though, Prototype 2, Assassin's Creed III, and MAYBE...Pokémon: Black 2, I will get. I'm interested in hearing more about The Last of Us, and Bethesda's new title coming out...Forgot what it's called >>

TrollsterInc

The Renegade
Silent Hill; Downpour
Bioshock (yeah, I'm late)
Red Dead; Redemption (got it, just not touched it)
Others I've probably forgot...

Also debating on whether or not to get into Mass Effect.

MarbleZone

All lies and jest
Planning on getting UFC Undisputed 3, Batman Arkham City, Mass Effect 3, Disgaea 4 and Dark Souls, along with any DLC for Skyrim that comes up. In short, ME3 is the only 2012 game I plan on getting in 2012 thus far.