• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What games are you excited about?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
pokemon ranger 2 ^_^

S.Bustathedog

What's this for? ^
Well im getting a Xbox 360 soon so im excitaed about Infinate undiscovery

Cyan

Mortal
Sonic Unleashed just to see how far back it puts Sonic in the grave that The Dark Brotherhood got him out of.

Penguin_Man

platinum for sure
And call of duty 5 is coming out in 10 days, Im so exited

Capi

(。◕‿◕。)
I just found out the Trauma Center: New Blood will be realesed in my area in six days, so I should be getting it soon.

Sunraichu

goldenslaughterer
Extremely excited for Sonic Unleashed, it looks like it will put Sonic back in it's groove.

Vez

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World. I know Alice and Decus are going to make the game for me. Based on the videos I have seen of them on YouTube, they look awesome.

Eon_is_not_the_end

~Mentally Unstable~
I'd have to say Pikmin 3. I was watching this episode of X-play(I believe), and they ended it by saying that Nintendo has officially confirmed the existence of Pikmin 3(or something along the lines of that). I swear i nearly jumped through my house roof when i heard that. I'm a HUGE Pikmin fan :D

Or maybe Halo 3:Recon, though i don't own an Xbox 360, but my friend does, and i go to his house every once in a while to play the 360, so i won't be surprised if i get invited to try Halo 3:Recon

bugcatcherjason

i'm waiting and waiting for anymore news on the third installment from the ico/shadow of the colossus series. it's currently titled "the queen" as of now. i think only one screenshot was released and it does not tell much about anything.

also resident evil 5, final fantasy xiii, and parasite eve: the third birthday.

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
  • Sonic Unleashed
  • Mortal Kombat VS DC Universe
  • Street Fighter 4
  • Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
  • Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon

tumbleweed93

Is on the case!
kirby super star ultra
pokemon platinum
spore