• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What games are you excited about?

Ashkihyena

Lack of Ghostbusters: The Video Game in this thread is disappointing, so, I'm going to say it. Who you gonna call? Ghostbusters!

Pokemon Platinum as well.

I would also like to see this call of duty game for wii. The reason that I didn't really pay attention to it before was because it hadn't come out for any consoles that had.

Cobalt_Latios

It was delayed, but Atari picked it up, set for a June release date, new release trailer and all.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/43329.html

I posted a topic about it in this very forum as well.
Actually, from what I heard, they're going to release it in October for the convenience factor of Halloween. Again, from what I've heard. I'm not sure how accurate this is...

~C_L~

Ashkihyena

Actually, from what I heard, they're going to release it in October for the convenience factor of Halloween. Again, from what I've heard. I'm not sure how accurate this is...

~C_L~

Not very, the trailer says June, Gamestop says June, I'm not sure, but I think Sony said June as well to coincide with the movie's 25th anniversary.

SkinnySweatyMan

Right now I'm excited about StarCraft 2 and Diablo 3. Moreso Diablo 3 at this point I'd have to say. I've loved all of those games, and I want to see what the new ones have to offer.

cheekie3

Banana
for me really only pokemon diamond. i have always been a Nintendo fan, but tbh the only wii games i have actually looked forward to and played are Mario kart and SSBB. i don't think there are any other games for it i am looking forward too. I guess its mainly because i feel games i usually would play are ruined by the fact you can only use the wii remote.

dkc46

im so pumped for the new lord of the rings game, conquest. its suposed to be like the starwars battle front series... buit for lord of the rings

SaulGCube

Aeroga
Pokemon Platinum is one game im looking for and also some others i cant think of atm.

Divine Judgment

鐘を鳴らして 君を捜すよ
Final Fantasy XIII, Resident Evil 5 and Star Ocean 4

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i said a while ago that i'll be waiting for a game named chrono trigger DS, well the gameshop where i allways get my stuff just imported a few from america and i managed to get the very last one myself^^
it's been a long time since i have played it.

i'll be aiming for fallout 3 now but it will take some time to get since i need some PS3 gadgets first to cummunicate and to send messages more easely.

Penguinist Trainer

I'm still waiting for the 3 Starcraft 2 games to be released. I can't wait to control the Zerg again. I'm also waiting for Diablo 3, cause I really want to know how they could make a 3rd game after the ending of the expansion pack to Diablo 2. I'm also interested in Pokemon Diamond simply because I'm so fond of the series.

I know it's wishful thinking, but I also hope there is another Zelda or Mario adventure for the Wii.

Sapphire Milotic

I would be excited about a remake of Gold and Silver! :D

Well, for Christmas, I am mainly excited about Soul Calibur IV and Spyro Dawn of the Dragon. ^-^