• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What games are you excited about?

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
For me, it's mostly Pokemon Platinum as well as the next Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game. There's a few others but I'm rather too lazy to list them. 'Nuff said.

shadowkami

Internet Hustla'

latios reborn

Platinum
Mario & Luigi 3
RE 5

That's all i can think of at the moment

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
hm, killzone 2 is sais to be awesome as well, i played the first one and it
was good so the second one looks very interesting.

Cobalt_Latios

Wasn't Command any good? I thought it was.
Same here. The controls were a bit iffy at first, but it doesn't take long. And it's genuinely challenging too.

*C_L*

Pokemonwarrior

I Am Your Nightmare
Games I'm hyped up for over 2009 and on that we know of coming out.

PS3/Xbox 360 Games:

Afro Samurai
DC Universe Online
God Of War 3
Dead Rising 2
Resident Evil 5
Killzone 2
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2: Fusion
Tekken 6
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Avalon
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Champions Online
Dead or Alive 5
Final Fantasy XIII
Lost Planet 2
Star Ocean: The Last Hope (Just released just can't find it)
Velvet Assassin
Ninja Blade

PSP Games:

Samurai Showdown Anthology
Phantasy Star Portable
Marvel Super Hero Squad

DS Games:

7th Dragon
Pokemon Platinum
Lego Battles
Mario & Luigi RPG 3
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor
Grand Theft Auto: China Town Wars

I don't have a Wii and I don't like the Wii so I don't care about the Wii games Coming out.

Last edited:

zipzap713

@Peteyism
Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Can't wait too see what they improve, and how this will turn out. I really like the first one. Just hope I can obtain all the Multiplayer Trophies by #2 comes out.

Haxon22

iJerk
^^Yeaaa cause Bad Company was horrible >_>

Anyways im excited for:
Bioshock 2
GoW 3
RE5
Kingdom Heart 3(although not confirmed)
Diablo 3
Starcraft 2
Uncharted 2

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Mario & Luigi RPG 3
The Conduit
New Play Control! Pikmin 2
Pikmin 3
Cave Story (WiiWare)

I'd say Platinum if I didn't already have it. There's probably some random stuff that doesn't come to mind at the moment..

Haxon22

iJerk
What was so bad about it? Yeah the story was pointless, but the gameplay was good, and it had a solid online. The only thing I found annoying about it was the lack of subtitles.
The dialouge was horrible. Half the stuff they said was pointless and they tried wayy to hardd to be funny

Correct the online options were great but there's not much ppl online anyway

Honsy

Screaming Narwhal
GTA: Chinatown Wars

Empire: Total War

Too bad my computer is too bad to play Empire, but I'm still excited for it.

Overheat Hothead

Custom User Title
The sequel to American McGee's Alice. :]

Pokemon Platinum, obviously. Pre-ordered it a few days ago.

MadWorld looks just awesome.

The PSP version of LittleBigPlanet, because I might get a PSP if I ever save enough money.

I heard Watchmen: The End Is Nigh is really good and the movie looks amazing, but I still need to read the graphic novel. I ordered it off Amazon the other day and I'm awaiting it's arrival.

The Beatles, a Rock Band game with just The Beatles. Sounds pretty cool.

Scratch: The Ultimate DJ sounds cool just because it'll have songs that just wouldn't working with Guitar Hero or Rock Band. I'm not sure how I feel about the use of a turntable though.

On related notes, I am excited for the DSi. It's coming out right before my birthday, so I have my fingers crossed. The rumor of a PS3 price-cut is also exciting, because it may mean I'll be able to afford one.