• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What games are you excited about?

Pikachu78

Spider-Dan
On this thread talk about what games you are excited about and why?Like I'm looking forward to Punch Out!! and Animal Crossing Let's go to the city.So just telll everyone what game that is coming out would you like to buy.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Gran Turismo 5
Tekken 6
LittleBig Planet

Yeah, I am excitied about those games (PS3)

shadowkami

Internet Hustla'
Final Fantasy 13 and COD:WAW. I'm anticipating Half-Life Episode Three the most though.

Dattebayo

Banned
I'm excited about Punch Out! Wii and Sonic Unleashed because the games look so cool.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Resident Evil 5 is at the top of my list. Albert Wesker is bad and he looks badass.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
As silly and Idiotic as its seems. I waiting for Sonic Unleashed.

pokemaniac10

クロツグ
Surprisingly, i'm looking forward to Sonic Unleashed's US release.
If I had any of the systems RE5 is going to be released in, it would have been on top of my wishlist.
but alas, it isn't.

Honsy

Screaming Narwhal
RE5.

I'm unsure about FFXIII. Judging from many of the newer FF's, they'll screw this one up too.
But at the same time, the FF fanboy in me is excited.

Super_Trainer

Im excited about Gears of War 2, Call of Duty World at War, and Halo Wars!

latios reborn

RE5 and COD:WAW as well as animal crossing and even Sonic unleashed

Cobalt_Latios

I'm not terribly excited about much yet, but for now, I've got hopes for: Moon (DS), The Conduit (Wii), Sonic Unleashed (Wii), Elebits 2 (DS), and a few other titles that I know I want to play, but don't have the means to actually "play" them yet.

~C_L~

Divine Judgment

鐘を鳴らして 君を捜すよ
Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Resident Evil 5
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World

Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy Versus XIII
Final Fantasy XIII Agito
Final Fantasy Dissidia
The Last Remnant
Star Ocean 4 The Last Hope
Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce/MultiRaid
Resident Evil 5

At least half of those games have a set release date. I'm looking at FFXIII >_> it's been years and still nothing close to a approximation of a release date.

absoluteSoul

Yeah, 421 combos!
I'm quite interested with the Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy XIII collection and Star Ocean 4: The Last Hope, but I'm definitely looking forward and more excited about Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
right now i'm very interested in the new game of call of duty that comes out next month,
i hope the controls arn't changed since their last game.

The Tail

I'm really excited for the new Crash game : Mind Over Mutant. Hopefully, they reverted back to old Crash games (Titans was just horrible)