• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What games are you excited about?

Super_Trainer

Halo Wars, Bioshock 2, and Sims 3. I cant wait there gona be amazing!

Ninterror X

The bird brain.
there is only a handful things that excites me
Mario & Luigi 3
Pokemon Platinum
Sonic and the black knight

Viva la Vida

Shibuya player
Must ....... Have.................. MADWORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHAHHAAAHHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Looking forward to:

Pokémon Platinum
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon
Mario & Luigi 3

zipzap713

@Peteyism
Remembered a few more titles I can't wait for.
Ratchet and Clank Future 2 - A long time fan of the series. Can't wait for the next one.
Flower - Looks interesting, not 100% sure if I'll get it, but I might since it looks interesting.
Pokemon Platinum - Likely the first game I'll be buying this year.

Cobalt_Latios

The chance of LostWinds 2
The Conduit... okay, I know it's been said a bit too much...
The vast amount of RPGs coming to the DS.

Not a whole lot actually... kind of surprising.

*C_L*

S.Bustathedog

What's this for? ^
Well i'm getting Saints Row 2and Spiderman 3 in the post next week sometime. Plus Saints Row 3 should be very nice.

Hmm, I gess im excited about some others but im not bothered about anymore ATM :)

Pokémon Platinum - 'Nuff said
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon - It's Fire Emblem... and it's got Marth :D
Arc Rise Fantasia -Because many people who worked on Tales of Symphonia will be working on this game, and I love ToS :D
Sands of Destruction - It looks cool...
My World, My Way - Who wouldn't like a whinny, spoiled girl that changes the world on a whim?
Avalon Code - It looks fun.

Geist

Great Old One
Resident Evil 5: Looks like it'll be just as great as the fourth one
Dragon Quest V and IX: One of my favourite JRPG-series, love that oldschool feel
Persona 4: Pretty much the game I most look forward to at the moment, Persona 3 was among the best JRPGs I've played up till now (if not the best).

Sonic15

May Fanboy
Sonic and the Black knight. OMG does it look awesome! I can't frieken wait!

Djura

99% chance to hit
Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and the Damned... if that counts.

SerenadeSP

My Loyal Feraligatr
I'm looking forward to Megaman Starforce 3: Black Ace and Red Joker. They seem so much better than the other two games, I might actually get both versions if I have the money to :D

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Platinum, Sims 3 (pre-ordered!) and Professor Layton when it's back in stock! Can't wait for them!

kasmeargy

Generic Conduit comment.
Sands of Destruction
Another Code: R, Gateway of Memory
Pikmin 3
I'm not really looking forward to any 360 games.