• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What games are YOU most looking forward to of 2013?

ChickenDoughnut

Time For Time Force!
Hey guys, I thought I'd ask to see what games you play, apart from Pokémon, specifically what games you want to play in the coming months.

I plan on playing
Aliens: Colonial Marines
Crysis 3
Tomb Raider
Dead Island Riptide
GTA V
South Park: Stick of Truth
Lego Marvel Heroes
The Last of Us
Marvel Heroes (MMO)
One of the new Pokémon games (haven't decided which one yet)

(Possible this year)
Doom 4
Dragon Age 3

What about you guys/girls?

Last edited:

ChickenDoughnut

Time For Time Force!
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
Bioshock Infinite
Metal Gear Rising
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Metro: Last Light
South Park: Stick of Truth
Last of Us
Wasteland 2
PMD Gates to Infinity
Pokemon XY

Oooh, Wasteland 2, isn't that the game (well, the original) that Fallout's based on?

Mister_SGG

Battlefield 4
DayZ standalone, hopefully it'll be successful and ported to consoles
Last of Us

That's it, really. But I'm probably forgetting something.

ChickenDoughnut

Time For Time Force!
Not a huge Battlefield fan, but I like 3 (No, although I play CoD, I'm not a CoD fanboy). Can't touch DayZ, at the minute it's hacked, and I need a new laptop to play it anyway, but I'm hopeful.
Last of Us, looks amazing, not on my console, but I shall be picking up a PS3 for it towards the end of the year.

Mister_SGG

Last of Us looks like it'll be incredible, and for once having a PS3 is a good thing. I really can't wait.

I'm not a huge Battlefield fan, but unless some other FPS comes out I'm getting it for my shooter fix as COD is no longer getting my annual purchase.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Dark Souls II
Revengeance
Ground Zeroes
Phantom Pain
Dead Space 3
Pokemon X/Y

Loooooooots of Metal Gear. Rising's definitely this year, not so sure about the other two.

Last of Us, God of War, Bioshock look good but I'm not going to buy them when they come out. Maybe someday down the line when they're cheaper.

Remember Me seems like a cool idea but I don't have much faith in Capcom at this point.

DayZ standalone, hopefully it'll be successful and ported to consoles

Would be nice.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
BioShock Infinite, assuming it's actually going to come out this year. I mean, how can they delay it much more?

Oh wait, I pre-ordered it over a ****ing year ago, that's how they can delay it much more.

I'm apprehensive about putting the poorly-named Pokemon X and/or Pokemon Y on my wants list, as I don't know enough about them except that they have starters of the same type and legendaries that are themed by their names again. I mean, we knew that already, too.

Everything Metal Gear is on that list. Even if I won't like it.

And finally, The Last of Us looks pretty nice.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
The only ones I can think of are Pokemon X/Y and PMD Gates to Infinity

Zazie

So 1991
Well I don't have any currently supporting gaming system at the moment, so there is little hype for me to have.

But out of the games announced for this year, I am somehwat interested in hearing about Disgaea D2, Rayman Legends and Pokemon X/Y. I am also hoping Dragon's Crown actually gets a release as well. I am a little iffy on Pikmin 3 from what I have heard Miyamoto say about it. Overall things are looking a little dry right now, it's better to think about these things after E3 or TGS.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I'm looking forward to Pokemon X and Y, and Lego Marvel Heroes

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
Confirmed 2013 release:
Dead Space 3
StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm
Pokemon X & Y
Aliens: Colonial Marines
Total War: Rome II
Bioshock Infinite
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Crysis 3
Gears of War: Judgment
Star Trek
The Last of Us

Potential 2013 release:
Star Wars 1313
Metro: Last Light
Dragon Age III: Inquisition

Not likely 2013 release, but I sure as heck am hoping and praying:
Doom 4

Rakurai

Monster Hunter 3G Ultimate, PMD: Gates to Infinity, and Pokemon Y.

The first one is all I'll need for a long time, fortunately.

DmC's Devil may Cry
Injustice
Metal gear Rising
Pokémon X and Y

ChickenDoughnut

Time For Time Force!
A lot of great games suggested, updated my list with a few. A lot of MGS and The Last of Us, seems quite a few of you are PS3 gamers. Some series are getting some love too, like Bioshock. And while I DO love Star Wars, SW:1313 does not look appealing in any shape or form, unfortunately.