• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What games are YOU most looking forward to of 2013?

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
One game I'm looking for to in 2013, is Final Fantasy XIII: Lighting Returns for Playstation 3.

I can't wait to see how the astonishing graphics look! Also, I'd like to see how the battle system is on there too! I hope it's changed somewhat, as it seems like in XIII you could win a battle by mashing the X button if you're strong enough. XD And finally, I'm very eager to see how the story is and find out about Lighting's companion(?), Lumina(I think that's her name). I'd also like to see how the end of the game will be and how it starts. ^-^ That reminds me, I wonder what the scene will be when your "13 days" are up. I imagine it to be like "The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask", when your 3 days are up. =P

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
One game I'm looking for to in 2013, is Final Fantasy XIII: Lighting Returns for Playstation 3.

I can't wait to see how the astonishing graphics look! Also, I'd like to see how the battle system is on there too! I hope it's changed somewhat, as it seems like in XIII you could win a battle by mashing the X button if you're strong enough. XD And finally, I'm very eager to see how the story is and find out about Lighting's companion(?), Lumina(I think that's her name). I'd also like to see how the end of the game will be and how it starts. ^-^ That reminds me, I wonder what the scene will be when your "13 days" are up. I imagine it to be like "The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask", when your 3 days are up. =P

im pretty sure the battle system will be the same as 13 and 13 2 i dont see them changing it

SpeedDeoxys

Am I wrong here?
Since I only have the Wii and the DSi(and GBC), I can't buy the new games. Also, our family has a money problem because of school.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Only have a Wii, DSi and GBC? Then buy some GBC games on eBay. You may have to sell a kidney, though.

Meeker

It needs a fence.
Well, I've got quite a few:

Survarium
Metro: Last Light
Battlefield 4
Wasteland 2
The Elder Scrolls Online
Fallout Online
Company of Heroes 2
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
Pokemon X/Y
And other things that I have yet to hear about.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Since I only have the Wii and the DSi(and GBC), I can't buy the new games. Also, our family has a money problem because of school.
If you do end up getting some spare cash, there is Pandora's Tower that's being released. Anyways, good luck in your time of struggles.

So go to public school.
That was harsh.

ChickenDoughnut

Time For Time Force!
Well, I've got quite a few:

Survarium
Metro: Last Light
Battlefield 4
Wasteland 2
The Elder Scrolls Online
Fallout Online
Company of Heroes 2
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
Pokemon X/Y
And other things that I have yet to hear about.

Bro, Fallout Online was cancelled. Also, Battlefield 4 might not even be out this year, either.

Meeker

It needs a fence.
Bro, Fallout Online was cancelled. Also, Battlefield 4 might not even be out this year, either.

Wasn't really the most sought after game on my list. What I really want is Survarium. If that game gets cancelled, I'll go ****ing nuts!

ChickenDoughnut

Time For Time Force!
That's great, more development time! Which means less likely of a crappy game!

(and yes, i know abour DNF, but that's only one example)

My guess is, we get the BF4 Beta around early summer, the next-gen consoles get revealed just before E3, we see gameplay at E3, and then it's released on next-gen consoles at Christmas. Anyone else care to voice their opinions on this matter?

Opal Pikachu13

What I'm looking forward to in 2013:

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 (Xbox 360)
Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment (PSP Import, yay for region free PSP)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity (3DS)
Pokemon X/Y (Thinking of getting the X version, 3DS)

D

Deleted member 318910

Speaking of FPSs, I wonder when Tactical Intervention will finally come out of beta.