• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Gameverse Red shipping you support?

What Red shipping?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Eh, I don't really pair Red up with anyone, never saw a need for it. However, I do remember first playing Silver and going to Copycat's house, and I somehow thought it was adorable that Red gave her a Pokédoll three years prior (I never thought to give her a doll for a long time), and that she was really sad when it goes missing. So I guess RedxCopycat is the pairing I pick if I have to. Don't know if it has a name, it probably does, like Mimicshipping or something. I really don't know what it's called.

SketchFox7

TownMapShipping 4 Life!!! I love Red x Daisy Oak. He's the strong silent trainer who's always ready for battle and she's the caring and calm breeder/coordinator.

Xadhoom

Xerbian Mutant
Red/Cynthia. That is all that needs to be said.

Estellise

peachy
Well, I've always been a fan of BurningLeafShipping (Leaf x Red), for no reason, however I've recently started to like Ethan/Kris x Red... No particular reason. :I

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
I've never seen any evidence to support any ship with the game's voiceless, faceless protagonist. That RedxCopycat idea is cute though.

Then again, I haven't played the remakes. Perhaps they fleshed out the story a bit more.

Last edited:

Chikita

Burningleafshipping all the way through :D I know, it´s not very orginal but I just like them together. Too much cute fanart <3 I also like the game characters more then the anime characters. So I'm going to ship them! Sometimes I even like HeartGoldShipping which is Red/Ethan. It's kind of cute.

nikkissippi121

Team Rocket Admin
ReformShipping - Red/Giovanni! Giovanni just seems so suggestive when he mentions, just after their first battle, he hopes to see him again, etc. and I just find it cute. X)

Status
Not open for further replies.