• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Gameverse Red shipping you support?

What Red shipping?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
I did this for Hilbert and Nate and Lucas now for the Pokemon Master Red. Who do you ship Red gamewise. No mangaverse shipping ONLY game version Red. So The Red shipping I enjoy:
BurningLeafshipping:I find this shipping very interesting and the fanart do make me love the pairing to death. I'm guessing that Red and Leaf could be childhood friends.
SoulHeartshipping:I saw so much artwork for these two and make me wonder if Red and Lyra would have a great battle and Lyra would defeat him but
still act like a fangirl
Hanadashipping:I see this as a game version of Pokeshipping but more of the mature type. My favorite Red x Gym Leader shipping.
I am guessing I ship Red x Hilbert as teacher/student.
So what is your favorite Red shipping? (Gameverse)

Last edited:

LizardonX

Banned
RedXPikachu, Maybe that's why he fled to Mt.Silver and never went home.

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
RedXPikachu, Maybe that's why he fled to Mt.Silver and never went home.

Lol I ship that too. I had that feeling that Red cares about his Pikachu. He sure shows love for Pikachu. And the fanart are interesting to look at.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
I ship OriginalShipping. I just find it so cute, and yet I despise PalletShipping

What about specialshipping? RedxYellow? They are adorable!

He said game!Red, not manga!Red. :p

Soulfulheartshipping is my Red OTP, as well as my Lyra OTP. The fanart is just so adikasdkfj. I also like Original.

EDIT: Oh oh I also like Red/Touko and Red/Rosa. Damn I should have pressed 'Other' as well. xD

Last edited:

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
He said game!Red, not manga!Red. :p

Soulfulheartshipping is my Red OTP, as well as my Lyra OTP. The fanart is just so adikasdkfj. I also like Original.

EDIT: Oh oh I also like Red/Touko and Red/Rosa. Damn I should have pressed 'Other' as well. xD

I also enjoy Red x Touko and Red x Rosa. I find them as a romance with Red. It is cute that they may be fangirls for Red.

Last edited:

Luthor

ok i know this seems really petty but OriginalShipping is Green Oak & Red (Special) not red(game).Voted for burningleafshipping but i've always found gameverse player characters harder to ship.

Last edited:

xEryChan

Demon Child
I ship Game!Red with Lyra. Have no idea what the shipping name is but they're cute together.

I also ship Red & Rosa as well. I also have a soft spot for Red & Nate.

Blackjackshipping, which I believe is the shipping name for Red x Black. Might be more of Red mentoring Black on becoming a stoic champion in the depths of a mountain the greatest trainer there ever was and Black would gladly follow in his footsteps. Maybe not exactly in romantic terms but hey, anything can happen. ;D

Secondary Red ships are Red x Green (because their rivalry is oh so delicious) and Red x Lyra. (in which the adorable fanart attack)

Blackjackshipping, which I believe is the shipping name for Red x Black. Might be more of Red mentoring Black on becoming a stoic champion in the depths of a mountain the greatest trainer there ever was and Black would gladly follow in his footsteps. Maybe not exactly in romantic terms but hey, anything can happen. ;D

YES BLACKJACKSHIPPING. How could I forget this one? xD It's pretty darn adorable as well.

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
I voted for other. My favorite shipping with Game!Red is Arrayshipping (I think that's what its called) which is Red/Nate.

Blessed

Hanada all the way because of all the adorbz fanart. Though BurningLeaf is kinda cute to me as well.

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
Hanada all the way because of all the adorbz fanart. Though BurningLeaf is kinda cute to me as well.

That and in Pokemon Yellow Misty was totally crushing on Red by calling him 'cutie'. I remember that from the game. I feel that Misty loves Red of some sorts. And Red/Nate would be the same as Red/Hilbert for me. Teacher/Student.

eryyy

Ace Trainer
It's either between SoulHeart or BurningLeaf, I really can't decide. Both are very cute pairings, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.