• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which starter did you pick

• Emboar

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Serperior

Votes: 20 35.7%
  • Samurott

Votes: 26 46.4%
  • I didn’t use a starter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinruna

Rose of Fire
I wonder why so many people dislike Samurott? I personally find the combination of a sea otter and a samurai pretty cool, although I feel it should've been a Water/Fighting type instead of just pure Water.
I honestly think that, aesthetically speaking, the weak point of the Unova Water-type starter's evolutionary chain is Oshawott.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
To be honest, Serperior should have been Grass/Dragon instead of a pure grass type.

The Blaze Black/Volt White hacks (and their sequels) make Serperior a Grass/Dragon type.

RetroPokeFan

Snivy since I thought it'd be cool having a Grass type for a change as opposed to a Fire type (I picked Litten for Ultra Moon). That and it perfectly goes well with Hilda too.

Nemo1870

Start your day with a smile!
The first time I picked Oshawott. It just reminded me so much of Piplup. And I loved that cute little penguin!!

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
The Blaze Black/Volt White hacks (and their sequels) make Serperior a Grass/Dragon type.
Volt White 2 was my first experience with Gen 5. I still used Tepig though.

I used Emboar for a reason few reasons.

• Fire types usually perform well, based on experience.​
  • Enemies and other NPC's use normal and others types that are weak against fighting.​
  • Arm Thrust with 2 hit works against sturdy. This ability is all over the place in the game with so many trainers.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.