• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What gets on your nerves the most about Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volcaronick

1. I hate it when AMERICAN fans refer to the Pokemon characters by their JAPANESE names. Every time I see the name Satoshi, or Takeshi, or whatever, I literally cringe. It's disgusting. Whats worse is when they call POKEMON by their japanese names (i.e Pochama, Kibago) like, really? You're not cute when you do that.

What gets on your nerves?

DMerle

Guess who's back
Confusion/Attract and Zubats, i think hearing the sound of so many popping up will give me a tumour at some point in later life (if it already hasn't.)

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
1. I hate it when AMERICAN fans refer to the Pokemon characters by their JAPANESE names. Every time I see the name Satoshi, or Takeshi, or whatever, I literally cringe. It's disgusting. Whats worse is when they call POKEMON by their japanese names (i.e Pochama, Kibago) like, really? You're not cute when you do that.

What gets on your nerves?

So what if they use the Japanese name, it isn't like it kills you does it?

As for what gets on my nerves is the stupid fandom, who comes with rubbish ideas that makes pokémon a completly different game. Like wanting pokémon to be a real time battle.

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
The legions of Zubat and Tentacool I have to face whenever I innocently enter a cave or take an oceanic nature walk. Keep in mind that I loathe buying Repels. Combine the two and you get something in Pokémon that is, for once, worse compared to the real-world version.

And then we also add a pinch of critical hits... Do NOT get me started on that. *random spectator screams*

Volcaronick said:
I hate it when AMERICAN fans refer to the Pokemon characters by their JAPANESE names. Every time I see the name Satoshi, or Takeshi, or whatever, I literally cringe. It's disgusting. Whats worse is when they call POKEMON by their japanese names (i.e Pochama, Kibago) like, really? You're not cute when you do that.

Last edited:
IVs are kinda pissin me off right now... thought i had a good articuno, i was wrong. didnt even know what a iv calculator was till a few weeks ago. luckily most of my pkmn have good ivs... i thought good nature and iv was all i had to worry about... didnt know i had to calculate the iv

KingWiggins

The 8 days of breeding to get a pokemon with a good nature.. and oh yeah, the 8 WEEKS of EV training it to 100.

And then starting over the process because you still have another 3 pokemon to go. ****ing. Great.

PsiOmega

An old soul
christians who play pokemon. is arceus your god? or jesus. make up your mind. pkmn took on a religious point of view in 4th gen, keep that in mind

Hey you.Check my sig.

KingWiggins

Hey you.Check my sig.

Funny, I'm Christian too, but putting that in here would waste space. Ew.

Breeding, rage quitters, and quagsires. Nuf said.

Did he just type..? Did you just type, what I THINK YOU JUST TYPED?
Female Dog, IT. IS. ON!

im pretty sure jesus doesnt want you to play pokemon. he wants you to do greater things in life than play a video game thatll have no relevance to your life when you die.

PsiOmega

An old soul
im pretty sure jesus doesnt want you to play pokemon. he wants you to do greater things in life than play a video game thatll have no relevance to your life when you die.

Pokemon is my pastime, not my passion. And why does religion always find itself into threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.