• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What gets on your nerves the most about Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star Champion AJ

My favourite Pokémon are usually rare (while tons of Zubats annoy me in caves)
Female Pokémon with Attract
Pokémon which use Protect/Detect and/or Flinch inducing moves (Fake Out is the supreme example)
Any opponent's Pokémon which uses a lower accuracy move than mine Pokémon (and works)
Any opponent's Pokémon with a Evasion increasing (Double Team) or a Accuracy decreasing move (Flash)
Opponent's critical hit ratio
When my strongest attacks leave the opponent with 1-2 HP (and the nail that seals the coffin, a Full Restore next turn)
Evil teams with underlevelled Pokémon (like a Lv20+ Rattata or Zubat)

Fugazy

DanHarmonForEver
Hmmm, besides Zubats and Tentacools evereywhere, I'd go with:
  • E4 Champion using Full Restore on one of their Pokemon that is at 2% HP
  • Accidentally getting spotted by Trainers I am trying to avoid
  • My rivals showing up in the middle of nowhere wanting to battle
  • The cellphone
  • That guy at the Gyms who stands at the front... Sometimes I expect him to tell me some secret to beating a Gym Leader.... he doesn't :( haha

Just the small stuff haha

EraSN

When you get a gym leader's pokemon into the red FINALLY and they use full restore.
I definitely agree with the zubats and tentacools. I cringe when I come across them. >_>;
Getting poisoned. Or any status change for that matter.

ilovelatias

Danisnotonfire<3
The motion sensor trainers!
I'm just walkin' along, my pokemon are on low health and im trying to avoid everyone,i wait for the guy to turn away then BAM! you die and you have to start again :p

☭Secret_Shocker☭

Stupid Golbat/Zubats and their stupid confuse ray. Those really get on my nerves.

Chewiana Jones

Dunsparciologist
The fact that Golurk can have klutz as an ability. It's not only completely useless, but actually harmful for them. My Golurk on my Pokemon-Wjhite-favorite-team-play-through does actually have klutz because I didn't want to have to breed a million of them (I think I just did two or three of them), it had a really good nature (adamant), and I thought I could actually do a fling/iron ball combo with no negative side effects before I did my research.

MusicalZoroark

How they get into those balls. Are they turned into data by the laserbeam?

songani

Star Trainer

for the most part the main things that bug me in all pokemon games is when your tying to avoid trainers when your pokemon"s health is low and (heart skips a beat) gr....
"____rushed to the pokemon center protecting your pokemon for further harm" something like that.
and the second thing mostly for everyone is the zubats but if i buy just 99 repels it'll be okay

Volcaracer

Emperor Creep
Samurott got to me when I saw its typing as just a pure water when it looked like a samurai and had the potential to become a Water/Fighting type

songani

Star Trainer
Samurott got to me when I saw its typing as just a pure water when it looked like a samurai and had the potential to become a Water/Fighting type

you know what, i never thought of that and yet I still don't believe that, and why alomomola cant be the evolution of luvdisk.

TheEmeraldKnight

Lookin' for Shinies
The thing that gets on my nerves is how Thunder has an accuracy of 70 but it barly hits. At least its that way for me. Does anyone elase have this problem?
Also rage quitters annoy the pants off me.

songani

Star Trainer
The thing that gets on my nerves is how Thunder has an accuracy of 70 but it barly hits. At least its that way for me. Does anyone elase have this problem?
Also rage quitters annoy the pants off me.

mhm... true i have an ambipom that can use thunder in pokemon platinum and i tried to use it on the elite four but i mostly failed it or missed er whatever. i see what you mean.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination

Same thought here.
Daikenki would fit perfectly in the Fighting Type, since we have other Pokémon which fight with swords/blades in this type: Erlade.

Enbuou could pretty much be a Fire/Ground or something.

Ver-mont

Same thought here.
Daikenki would fit perfectly in the Fighting Type, since we have other Pokémon which fight with swords/blades in this type: Erlade.

Enbuou could pretty much be a Fire/Ground or something.

They should really drop the Fire/Fighting thing. First time they did it it was cool, second it was okay (but kinda disappointing), third in a row is just plain annoying. Come on, guys, you can do better than that.

Dewott and Samurott could easily have been Water/Fighting.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
Yeah, they really should. Or at least to give us a reason for making three starter evolutionary lines with this typing. I mean, why? They made Doidatose with the awesome and new Grass/Ground type and Emperte with Water/Steel, what is the problem with the fire starters? There is a lot of type combinations waiting to be explored out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.