• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What gets on your nerves the most about Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Just transfer them into another game you have before restarting your game.

What annoys me? Fishermen with 6 magicarp.

I don't have both versions, and I don't think that should be the sole reason for any sensible person to buy both games. And I've learned the hard way not to trust anybody when it comes to trading Event Pokemon. So that's not really a realistic option for me, and by extension, it isn't a solution.

The REAL solution is for Nintendo to make their event Pokemon DLC, and have the events themselves hand out promo codes to redeem online instead (again, like everyone else; why does Nintendo seem to be the only ones that have troble with this concept?). I'm willing to go get the Pokemon, but only after Nintendo makes this happen.

Whitn3y

Pretty Princ3ss!
I strongly, strongly believe the game cheats. IT CHEATS I SWEAR IT ON MY LIFE

A move with 90% accuracy will miss at least 25% of the time. I would almost bet my life on it. Also, I swear the computer cheats and switches their attacks when I switch my Pokemon. It's like "You were seriously going to use Ice Beam on my Cloyster that I just so happen to have switched into a Bellossom? Really?"

As far as the OP is concerned, I also find other language names slightly annoying; Not so much when the fandom uses it in conversation, but rather when it's some sort of guide or website, like I'm supposed to know the Japanese names of the cities, Pokemon, characters, items, and berries? Get over yourself, PLEASE. Aerith was one thing......

Last, but not least, I wish there a little less deviation in terms of Pokemon strengths. It's being remedied I believe, but sadly quite a few Pokemans will never be competitive at any level. (Or are at least completely outclassed by other non-legendary Pokemon in every way.)

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
I hated that! I have to go to Gamestop just to get Keldeo. I wish I could get it just from staying home. (-_-)

I just keep my game in my bag and i turn the wireless thingy on while i walk into gamestop. i buy my game and i get in the car, and there's my keldeo. i'm doing that today.

lidaboy

procrastina...
I strongly, strongly believe the game cheats. IT CHEATS I SWEAR IT ON MY LIFE

A move with 90% accuracy will miss at least 25% of the time. I would almost bet my life on it. Also, I swear the computer cheats and switches their attacks when I switch my Pokemon. It's like "You were seriously going to use Ice Beam on my Cloyster that I just so happen to have switched into a Bellossom? Really?"

As far as the OP is concerned, I also find other language names slightly annoying; Not so much when the fandom uses it in conversation, but rather when it's some sort of guide or website, like I'm supposed to know the Japanese names of the cities, Pokemon, characters, items, and berries? Get over yourself, PLEASE. Aerith was one thing......

Last, but not least, I wish there a little less deviation in terms of Pokemon strengths. It's being remedied I believe, but sadly quite a few Pokemans will never be competitive at any level. (Or are at least completely outclassed by other non-legendary Pokemon in every way.)

THIS. SO MUCH THIS. I seriously get pissed of with this.can you imagine getting three critical hits in a row? and say moves like stone edge and rock slide they have acuracy of 80 and 90 this shows its more than likely for it to hit. so why is it miss? and confusion. DONT GET ME STARTED ON THIS! 50% chance?

B*******

Colours

RaWr!
  • The screech of Zubats appearing every few steps in caves make me cry. Can they not, like, totes stay away?
  • HM's and wasting a space in my party just for an appropriate HM slave.
  • Pokémon that roar/whirlwind/teleport just when you're about to catch them; it's even worse when it takes so long just to get it to appear. Y U RUN AWAY!!
Apart from that, Pokémon and I seem to get along fine, until the game does something I consider wrong.

The_UnAmerican_Idol

This... Is my Buddy.
I hate that you cant forget an HM move without a move deleter, but I understand why.

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Im thinking Ill go to Gamestop, but stay in the parking lot xD

I kind just did that x3 ha! Someone who had the same plan as me >:3

Anyway, what gets on my nerves most is encountering the same/not even the same pokemon every few feet, when people on GTS trade hacked pokemon/unreasonable/none existant way of getting the poke they're requesting in return, random matchup in general, or when traded pokemon disobey you. OBEY ME FOOLS! D:< ...Gosh I sounded like Ghetsis there...

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Shiny Pokemon in Trainer Battles. Especially when they're the only ones you see for the entire game...

That doesn't happen though...

Ferrin

Easily Lost
what bothers me is that i'm not getting keldeo. there is a gamestop that is 20 minutes away by walking from my house in usa. i went there so many times with friends and none in saigon Vietnam. missing the water horse :(
and training weaker pokemon with staravias in the sinnoh region is tricky

"go, kirlia!"

kirlia used confusion!

*health goes to red zone*

"staravia used endeavor!" *ouchouchouch*

"staravia used quick attack!"

o_O soorrry! we should have fled... *flees with kirlia*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.