• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What gets on your nerves the most about Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamy

Why aren't more dinosaur pokemon in the dragon group, for example tropius and meganium plus several more.

Flandre

Fluffy Flareon
why hasn't there been a Koala pokemon yet? seriously. there's not even a kangaroo one, is there (not a kangaroo dinosaur...thing, i mean a cute fuzzy thing)? yet they have beavers. OTL

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
How you can't run inside inthe older games.
It's like.. "No running in the hallway!"

You also can't ride your bike in the so-called "long grass". That's why I hate certain routes.

THEIRONDONUT

Strongest of pastrys
pokemon black and white. it sucks. the pokemon look like they were drawn bye a retarded 3 year old, who was hanging upside down, blind folded, and had to write with their mouth. also the names are neither clever, nor funny, they are random, they are gay, and they suck. Crock-a-rock is retarded. oshawott and its evolutions all sound the same and make no sense. that confagrigius thing that looks like a sarcophagus makes me want to slit my own throat. the whole game just SUCKS. and the TV SHOW!?!?! dont get me started? my main question: WHERE THE HELL WAS BROCK!!!!!!

THEIRONDONUT

Strongest of pastrys
before anyone else private messages me for trolling, im not. i have no problem with anyone who likes it, i have no problem with the creators. i just hate the pokemon and the weird place names. its like any good franchise. for me, this was the star wars 1, 2 and 3, or the indiana jones 4 of Pokemon. it just spoilt it for me, it was fine the way it was.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
You double posted...

Anyways, I dislike how you just leave the Surfing Pokemon when using fly. Poor thing

Pokeparadox

Let it rip!
Victory road, it wastes my time, I defeat everyone in there with no mercy soo wats the point of going through and getting lost like i always do!

ZoruaBoo

*slaps younger me*
The trainers are all so cocky! They all believe they are super awesome and amazing, then are surprised when you manage to beet their Patrat with your level 100 Arcanine!

Missile157

Kingdra Trainer
When you're desperately trying to avoid a trainer battle, as all your Pokemon are nearly fainted, and that stupid Hiker who's been sitting still for 5 minutes turns just as you walk past. :)

ZoruaBoo

*slaps younger me*
When you're desperately trying to avoid a trainer battle, as all your Pokemon are nearly fainted, and that stupid Hiker who's been sitting still for 5 minutes turns just as you walk past. :)

It is always the Hikers. Always. You think you're going to get past, then they just turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.