• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What gets on your nerves the most about Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I dislike how few evolutionary stones there are around in GSC

trident20

ground types
rain teams!!!111

vestkid72

Poke Breeder. :3
The over-usage of legendary Pokemon gets a little annoying when I don't have anything to combat them...

Born Better

God of Lightning
Feebas encounter rate.
The fact that I need to trade to evolve it.*censored* you,GTS!
Spend hours looking for ralts and when I find one,it's male
Red fanboys.Yes,I said it before,but they're just too annoying

ebevan91

I found a new thing that gets on my nerves.

Trying to capture Entei and Raikou on HG/SS. I send out Umbreon and use Mean Look, what happens next? The bastards use Roar :|

nightsmith97

To Hoenn!
My nitpick with the Pokemon games, is that they're so 'happy friendly' and things of the like. I know they like to be 'kid-centered,' but they could at least tone down the 'happy friendly' thing. ~nightsmith97

People who feel the need to incessantly whine about every little feature they didn't like in the game bothers me. Of course it's okay to have a complaint or two, because that's what forums are for (hell, I'm complaining on this thread right now). But there I people that I feel don't even like the games, because all they do is complain. Instead of talking about things that are good about the games, they only talk about what they don't like. Why are you playing and or discussing the games, if so many things are wrong with them?

People who feel the need to incessantly whine about every little feature they didn't like in the game bothers me. Of course it's okay to have a complaint or two, because that's what forums are for (hell, I'm complaining on this thread right now). But there I people that I feel don't even like the games, because all they do is complain. Instead of talking about things that are good about the games, they only talk about what they don't like. Why are you playing and or discussing the games, if so many things are wrong with them?

Thank you. (v.v)

Cutty

Forever now

Because the title of the thread is What gets on your nerves the most about pokemon?

SirIllo

$UP@-$W@G STARE GMFO
When you guys play white, do you ever look back at your fire red and ask yourself, "Remember when the gyms were fun..."

SirIllo

$UP@-$W@G STARE GMFO
WHEN I GET DCed IN DPPT!

muffinz

oh nooooooooo
When you guys play white, do you ever look back at your fire red and ask yourself, "Remember when the gyms were fun..."

Uhhh, nope. For one thing, I have LeafGreen, not FireRed, and I have Black, not White. Even ignoring these differences, no. I do not think the gyms were more fun in previous games. They're really no better or worse lately, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.