• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What gets on your nerves the most about Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
The overuse of some dual types (Bug/Steel would be a great example)

....there are literally only 4 Bug/Steel (Forretress, Scizor, Durant, and Genesect)

Not exactly overused when compared to Normal/Flying or Bug/Flying.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
....there are literally only 4 Bug/Steel (Forretress, Scizor, Durant, and Genesect)

You forgot Trash Cloak Wormadam.

Ilan

You forgot Trash Cloak Wormadam.

And Excavalier.

Ok what annoys me the most are those people who don't know anything and post in the RMT and POTW sections.
Come on! Giga Impact? 85 EVs on everything? I just wonder if those people ever played competitively.

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
There's only one save slot. (This is based on older games; if they've changed, forgive me.)

Covert Cactus

<--- Halloween shiny
There's only one save slot. (This is based on older games; if they've changed, forgive me.)

No that has not changed. It would be nice to have other save slots though. I don't like losing all my pokemon that I have been gathering to start a new game.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
*GASP* A game made for a 8 year old is easy?

Like, what? It isn't made for 8 year olds, it's aimed at a wider audience than that (BW went a bit too far in that department), and some of them are just so easy, and some just so hard. Take DPPt as an example for one that's hard. RBY/BW are a complete joke, so the statements you two hqve said wouldn't technically be true would they?

PKMNBeige

Sprite Artist
Whitney's Miltank, Zubat and Tentacool. Often lead to rage quits.

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
The way everything seems to be based on the stupid dream world now. I mean it's ok if it was just an extra thing, but putting exclusive natures on it was already too much, and making berries only available on there is just bloody ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.