• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What gets on your nerves the most about Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
The thing I hate most about Pokemon is the sickeningly common Pokemon like Patrat and Rattata. They are always there. Waiting.

On another note, I despise Watchog. The thing is so freaking ugly!

Alex048

Master of the Mind
I'm currently tired of the Pika-faux of every generation. Actually, I would not care so much if they at least got an evolution like Marill . That I could live with.

Ilan

People who think they know something about playing PVP cause they beaten all the games from blue and red to black and white.. everyone can do that..
Most of those people carry pokemons with hyper beam variants..

Nacreous

Fire trainer
That they insist on making bland pokemon that could be much better if they had a secondary type or something like for example Serperior...why not Grass/Psychic or Grass/Dark?they could've pulled it off and it would've been a much more interesting,if not neceserally better.

I hate it when there are too many pkmn without a secondary type like most of the Unova ice types,if not all.

And why does the regional bird always have to be Normal/Flying?They broke the rule on the regional cat by making Purrloin a Dark type but other than that,they kept stuff very basic...I want more variety

Alex048

Master of the Mind
Another thing: I hate that they didn't add Following Pokemon to Black and White 2. I couldn't even excuse it in the originals because in the Entree Forest you can tell that all the Pokemon models are in the game.

EDIT: Has Gamefreak offered a reason as to why it wasn't implemented?

FRUITYai

1. I hate it when AMERICAN fans refer to the Pokemon characters by their JAPANESE names. Every time I see the name Satoshi, or Takeshi, or whatever, I literally cringe. It's disgusting. Whats worse is when they call POKEMON by their japanese names (i.e Pochama, Kibago) like, really? You're not cute when you do that.

What gets on your nerves?

I'm going to have to say that this bothers me a lot as well. Every time someone uses the Japanese name, I have to look up what Pokemon they're referring to. At first it wasn't so bad, but then its recurrence just began to chip away at my patience. Is there are particular reason they use the Japanese name opposed to its English counterpart on a English website?

arnez22

I hats when I trade a poke for evolution on gts that is holding something and the other person doesn't do it. Like I trade a feebas holding a prism scale to receive a feebas. Id expect for the other poke to hold the item for evolution.

AmusedMilk

Oh, hey, Big Zam!
When you get stuck in a cave and you don't have any escape ropes.

Rated PG

Water Pkmn Beast
I hate it when a Pokemon is repeatedly using a move with low accuracy but never misses and it keeps hurting my Pokemon.

firebolt

Trying to catch electrode at power plants, etc and it ends up exploding. Double team Dusclops in the pokemon emerald battle frontier, Whitney's Miltank the list goes on.

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
competitive pokemon, and don't think i am some in-game noob who hates that i can't use my pikachu, I played it for over a year and it was the worst thing i have ever done. There is so much luck involved in it that no matter how good you get you will lose to people worse than you based purely on luck. I want to find whoever discovered competitive pokemon and strangle them :3

Wolveram

Vogelfänger
Trying to get through grass patches and running into Pokemon every two steps. Bleh.

But, what annoys me the most... Genwunners. Genwunners and their explanations as to why R/B/Y are the best games, without ever having tried to play any other Pokemon game. I also don't like Genwunners who think the designs for Pokemon are stupid and unoriginal now- hey, you forget that Ditto, Grimer, and Muk are blobs. And Electrode and Voltorb are simple circles.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
How you can get paralyzed, attracted, and confused at the same time

Earthia100

I actually don't mind too much when people use Japanese names. What else were we supposed to call Tepig before it was Tepig? But when people just use them to sound smart (in a wierd Pokemony way), it gets kinda annoying.

As for the thing that gets on my nerves; one aspect rules above them all.

A wild Zubat appeared!

Status
Not open for further replies.