• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What goes around comes around. Uhmm.. Maybe not?

Corroded Arceus

Shiny Hunter
Yeah, I do. I've seen Karma affect people both well and badly.

For example, in my freshman year I had this friend who decided to hate me just because her whole group was awful to me. I left the group, and a few weeks later they did the same thing to her.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I've seen karma affect other people, but for me, only the bad stuff. Karma hates me.

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
Well, people will treat you the way you treat them. Unless they're jerks. Well, it's like this- if you're nice, you're not guarrenteed to have friends, and there may be people who don't like you. But if you're nasty, people definitely won't like you. People don't like being treated poorly.

And if you don't treat people right and you end up alone, you end up unfulfilled. I know someone who's selfish- always has to have her way, never admits when she's wrong, never does anything for anyone. And I don't think she even realizes she's like that- she's like a child, really. But she wonders why she can't make friends, and why she has problems with her family. It's sad, really.

Plus, I think hurting other people disconnects you from them somehow. You may not realize it at first, and it may not be something obvious, like getting the same treatment, but... I've head that it's impossible to hurt someone else without hurting yourself, because we're all part of the same whole. I believe that.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I'd be pretty much sold on karma if it weren't for traffic lights. Any possible attempt at finding any sort of balance or order in the universe is thrown all to hell once you factor them in.

I'm with GrizzlyB. I'd like to believe in karma, but there's really no actual balance to the events in my life, and I wish things would even out a bit more. (Preferably with more positive things heading my way :p)

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
I don't believe karma is a mystical force, but there is an 'illusion' of karma already existing in causality. Cause merits effect - and seldom are these effects overestimated.

yeminied

I don't know how truthful this is but one of my friends told me that this guy he knew drew penises and other such things in a bible. A couple of days later he got beaten up and kicked in the nuts.

Don't know if that's Karma or God getting payback.

Aksyel

Ya Soshla S Uma
I don't know how truthful this is but one of my friends told me that this guy he knew drew penises and other such things in a bible. A couple of days later he got beaten up and kicked in the nuts.

...I spray painted a penis on a Church (without knowing it was a church, I thought it was a house.) and nothing happened to me. God hates me. ;__;

I don't believe this. Or else Hitler would have been tortured to death 1,000,000 times.

woot21

super noob
Karma? What a laughable idea. It is in the same vein as God, which I won't touch, in that it is a controlling force in a chaotic universe with very little to no semblance of order in a big picture. If karma exists why have some murders gotten away with their crimes? Simple example I know, but still supports my belief that karma is a load of ****.

woot21 out dawgs

Calm

What goes around doesn't come around if you're crafty enough to get away with it!
I think I shall steal this from you, if you don't mind.

Religion d'hohoho.

Katipunero

Eye in the Sky
"What goes goes around comes around."Karma?I actually believe it.I lived my life with virtues such as this one knowing I will one day be respected for what I have done in the world.Yes,I'm very religious in this kinds of stuff.I'm Catholic after all.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
I'm fairly superstitious, but Karma isn't one of those things that I think about on a day-to-day basis. It could be true, but I'll take it with a grain of salt.

I don't believe it. In England, where I live, the law is a mess.

For example, There's an issue right now about police not being educated enough to go about their job properly. Innocent people end up arrested (my Dad is an example. He managed to avoid prison.), and nothing gets done afterwards. Most of these people are innocent people.