• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what gym had you frustrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firas

seriously, the gyms were really easy,
i have about 200 hours in my game
and 50 was put into the gyms and E4

~*Sailor Satun*~

*~*Water Prince*~*
I had no problems. Gyms are always easy.

El D

Dem foos is stoned
I absolutely destroyed every gym, but they could'nt even hit me hard enough to KO any of my Pokemon.(exept that dumb little abra I trained when I realized that Gengar was SO much of a better adition to my team) The 4th gym I destoryed, i OHKOed Quagsire and Gyrados then beat Floatzel with My Floatzel, took a few crunches but done in the end. And the 8th I destroyed the whole gym with Gabite alone. but the leaders Octillery was actually hard, the rest (apart from that dumb double temaing Ambipom who tried to Baton pass when his team was DEAD) were OHKOed. still though the most frustrating moment was the 3rd gyms puzzle. that actually had me stumped...but the leader was easy.

Also I must be some kind of weird because my aveourite puzzle was the ice one! It made me forgive Game freak for that evil ice puzzle from G/S/C.

Last edited:

leonheart

i didn't have any problems really with any of them. i guess i'd say the 6th gym. not choosing Chimchar at the start (chose Turtwig), i didn't have a fire type in my team for Bronzor, and i just hate fighting that thing, seeing as fire is it's only weakness. why i don't have a fire type i don't know, but whatever, i'm coping.

as for puzzles, hated the 7th puzzle. mainly because i couldn't figure out what i had to do at all. when i finally managed to figure it out, it was easy.

pokekid1

The First Pokékid
You guys had trouble with gyms. The only problem I had with gyms is my pokemon running out of PP. My turtwig breeze through all of them so easy even with a type advantage. Although I was a dumb noob back then and all I did was train turtwig and gave it useless moves. Now I'm restarting and hoping I have a real challenge, some problems and a real team. If your wondering it will be Luxray, Staraptor, Gastrodon, Starter Fully Evolved, Roserade, and Gyarados

Ludicodaniel

<-If only it was red
I hated the 5th gym!

At lv 30, I got beaten. Sure, I got haxxed. Drifblim's first Ominous wind boosted stats, makeing my Vespiquen toast., but, after 2 rather weak routes, Water lv 30's suddenly change into OWNING lv 32-> 36 Ghosts! Mismagius had stupid special attack, and Gengar was stupidly fast, and had stupid attack.

The 7th gym's puzzel was annoying, but I OHKO'ed Abomasnow with my lv 37 Luciro's Fighting moves, and OWNED the rest. The only foe that actually took a hit was Medicham, from my Luciro's Shadow Claw.

The first one cause the first time i did it my chimchar haddent evolved and i starly wasent very helpful...

DieChavsDie

I dont have the game yet, but judging with the pokemon I like in DP, I think Ill have problems with:

4- I like the Ground types. Plus ill be using Turtwig
5- Everyone complains about this one
7- Most of the pokemon I like are weak to Ice

creepcakes

ad nauseam
I didn't really have problems with any of the gyms, I also found the 7th gym puzzle fairly simple as well.

Yukie

Tingle Cherry?
Well Candice, the ice gym trainer girl thingy got me pretty mad, and her dumb puzzle, wasn't hard but got me mad as well.

I think that's about it.

legendary pkm master

Water Pokemon Master
honestly i never really struggled with any gym leaders because i spent alot of time training before any gym so i was always like 10 levels ahead so i was good

Status
Not open for further replies.