• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what gym had you frustrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxx unlimited

<-Gender Undisclosed
None, really.

ShadowPiplup

Piplup owns all
I'd have to say the seventh gym. I took me like 10 minutes to get to the leader.

greywolf123

Not really any of them I would say. hardest one would have to be fifth though, since my only electric was under leveled, took forever.

The Ticketmeister

Aquaholics Anonymous
Maylene and her stupid Lucario.

WaluigiRC91

☆C e l e b r i t y☆
I had a couple problems with Crasher Wake

Gengar Fan

Maylene, Byron and Candice were all a bit frustrating, because they were all gyms where a strong fire type or two would have come in handy, and I didn't have any when I was at any of those gyms. Volkner was also pretty tough because of his ambipom and octillery.

WaluigiRC91

☆C e l e b r i t y☆
I also now beef with that Octillery

Trainer Emily

Fairies do exist!!!
The 8th gen was so annoying!!! Why must you hurt my Empoleon so much!?!?!

I guess it could have been easier to use Dialga/Palkia if you have one since you can have them even before the last gym, or maybe we should be fair and square sometimes, not using Ubers or else we might feel guilty.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
No gym leader had me frustrated, really. What really annoyed me is the Snowpoint city's gym itself. Took me about 5 minutes (trainer battles excluded) sliding all around.

the redeemer

umbreon fan
the one with crasher wake don't remember the order
i came in and al i saw was water
i thought ooo crap monferno you ain't gonna like this
but then staravia and floatzel came to the rescue and defeated wake
i actually thought this was going to be a second misty from fire red if you chose charmander

Shinobi5878

Resident Bad A**
Ehh...the fifth one was tough...I didnt expect ghost...thats the only one though...I beat all the others with one go...she beat me twice though...

Some_Random_Person

Abort, Retry, Fail?
Lucario (from the third gym) was so frustrating that I had to reset. In fact, I think the gym battle with Maylene was the only one in D/P that I could not beat on my first try, so far.

I just beat the seventh gym. Getting to the gym leader was a lot easier than I thought it would be, and the gym battle was just as easy (used a Level 40 Staraptor).

Status
Not open for further replies.