• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what gym had you frustrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIKE!!!

i only had to do two of the gyms twice. Fantina and her Mismagius just wiped me out so i trained harder, and the sunyshore gym but to be fair, i beat him but before i had chance to save after the match, my battery died so i had to battle him again.

Last edited:

??????

That guy.
Im playing emerald, and Juan is a butthead. That darn kingdra!

Keegan™

Most of gyms I didn't have to save first cause they were so easy the only hard one for me was Volkner because all I had really good was my Infernape and a Gravler.

BlueberryPoffin

<3's her Chatot
I don't think any gyms were really that hard in D/P, but I lost to Gardenia on my first try. ._.;

kiddragon

Giratina 4eva!
I flew through each one after i got my gabite from a friend, otherwise i lost twice on the water one because i had monferno and floatzel

Mudkip3

I have to say, the final puzzle in the Sunyshore Gym took me literally 10 minutes. But battle wise, I had the most trouble with Fantina. If I didn't get lucky with a Critical Hit, I would of had to battle her about 3 more times.

Pokemon__

Bucephalus
Candice's gym took me 20 minutes to break all the snowballs, but for battling, I almost lost to Natane because of her HORRIBLE ROSERADE.

unown?

ghost freak
i had no problem with any gym. my torterra took care of them all from the
2nd to the last. the only problem i ever had was thinking rock climb was rock typed and used it against candice so i obviously got a nasty shock.

Future Guy

I thought the Gyms were easier than in previous gens. Of course, if you build as diverse a team as you can, you can cover all bases pretty much. I also level all my Pokemon evenly so that did help a bit. I had lv50 Pokemon against Volkner and he was a piece of cake to take out. So much for being the top Gym Leader in Sinnoh.

UltimaDragon17

The first gym was the only one I really had trouble with. I lost my first battle but came back and dominated.

Gymleader Justin

Young Master
I couldn't believe it but Roark gave me trouble at first. I was so suprised because I've always used water starters and never had problems especially against rock gymleaders. But that Cursed Cranidos with it's hard head and headbutting. I had to use Prinplup instead just to hold it off. The wierd thing is the higher the gymleader, the easier it was.

PoKeMaster

d=(-_^)z
I hate the second gym, i only had like Piplup and a few randoms i picked up along the way. lolz i lost like 20 matches and then i evolved the beaver one up, my piplup and like a geodude or something i forgot lol i think it was starly in staravier (spelling?).

Fireball

I only had trouble with Wake's gym. All others were easy.

1. Monfero owned them.
2. Same as 1.
3. Same as 2.
4. Was annoyed with this gym. I hated it.
5. Same as 3.
6. Same as 5.
7. Infernape melted this gym.
8. Hated this one with parilaze, although I had no Water types with me.

Anaya

Synthesis
Roark and the fighting one. Can't think of the name. Oh and I'm thinking that the one in Hearthome might take awhile.​

Gold10

Enigmatic Unknown
The only gym trouble I had were Whitney in Crystal and that damn Brock in Firered( I chose Charmander so thats why it was hard)

Status
Not open for further replies.