• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what gym had you frustrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
Volkner and Candice's Gym Puzzles took me a while, but If you sit down the DS and think its simpler than just trying anything.
Bryon is the only Gym Battle that I had to try twice.

TheGreatRandoxy

Goldikarp&3reds
Gym 1-Turtwig razor leaf
Gym 2-Staravia wing attack
Gym 3-Staravia aerial ace
Gym 4-Torterra razor leaf and Pachirisu discharge
Gym 5-Torteera crunch
Gym 6-Torterra earthquake and Staraptor close combat
Gym 7-Staraptor close combat
Gym 8-Torterra earthquake and Palkia spacial rend

Easy Peasy for me!

Scizor5000

Explorer of Time
I could NOT get past Volkner. (starter: piplup second best: luxray at the time) It took me a lot of training to get Luxray strong enough to beat him.

Mandude

I only had trouble with the puzzle in volkners and candices gyms. I had to do the second and third gyms over though. Bad typing choices for those gyms. then my prinplup learned brine.

Fire_guy

Hey! Listen!
Gym 1-Mach punch
Gym 2-Ember
Gym 3-Confusion, Mach punch
Gym 4-Toxic, Extrasensory... Stuff.
Gym 5-Flame wheel x2, Crunch, Extrasensory
Gym 6-Surf, Extra sensory, Close Combat
Gym 7-lol Infernape
Gym 8-?

Jounin Elite

Pastoria's gym had me runnning around in circles for a good 10 minutes D:<.

Brado

Bawlin'
I never really had problems with the Gym's, though i remember little of my first 24 hours in the game..=[ I remember i just trained a lot!

Full Metal

Lolwut?
I only had a few problems with the 7th. Only took me 3 or 4 tries though, might have been a little more. My Pokemon were all under-leveled for every gym except the first and second. Even with the E4 and only mid-40 Pokemon, I only had to reset twice to beat Aaron, none for the second girl (was ground I think), once for Flint, maybe 5 or 6 times for the psychic guy, and maybe another 5 or 6 times for Cynthia. Considering my Pokemon were poorly typed and 20 levels below where they should have been, I think this game might have been too easy. :p

Kites

Champ In The Making
Crasher Wake's gym ticked me off seriously.

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
The ice gym ..... the puzzle was EVIL

Dusknoir08

<Insert Title Here>
because i had piplup the very first gym was extremely easy. so i under rated the second gym and didn't train for it so it took me a few tries

Namikaze

The One and Only
i didn't have many problems with gyms, but the one that gave me the most trouble would be the ice one. for some reason, the odds were with her and i kept freezing.

Status
Not open for further replies.