• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What happened to Mewtwo?

Fang Overlord

Fang It Up!
No he wasn't and herE's a weird thing about Team Rocket once their plan fails they never try again, I mean ash is in Sinnoh now Rockets can now start taking Lugia Ho-oh and other stuff without ash being there and stop their plans lol so I guess team Rocket could get Mewtwo back which would be cool

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
To get to Lugia and Ho-oh, you would have to find them, as they've most likely moved.

Also, it's just about impossible to track down pokemon without a pokedex (and even then they have to be in the general area), and the only TR dexes were destroyed.

Last edited:

Dreamingflower

Trying out new games
No he wasn't and herE's a weird thing about Team Rocket once their plan fails they never try again, I mean ash is in Sinnoh now Rockets can now start taking Lugia Ho-oh and other stuff without ash being there and stop their plans lol so I guess team Rocket could get Mewtwo back which would be cool

I don't know what youre talking about. In the pokemon special manga ash doesn't appear. and if you mean red he is in kanto(maybe he's traveling) but he's not the only dex holder i Yellow is most time home and blue and green (maybe) and ho-oh and lugia have already appeared in the manga plus giovanni's only goal was to find silver so I don't think team rocket will re-apear
unless the beast trio are in command. Mewteo will for sure come back and I think deoxys too, He's looking for his friend who is wandering around in sinnoh.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
*facepalm*

Alright, down the list.

The Kanto-Johto-Hoenn Dex Holders are currently in limbo. It's unknown where they are right now (barring Crystal, who we know to be at Oak's lab), but it's assumed that they're back home.

Ho-oh and Lugia did indeed appear already, but so did Celebi, and she popped up again. They will appear if needed for plot purposes, though it would be kind of a stretch to have them appear again.

Giovanni's given goal was to find Silver, but we don't know what for. Hopefully he just wanted to be a family, but as the Beast trio implied, he could have been looking for an heir. Either way, he's most likely in the hospital right now.

The beast trio (besides Sird) was completely destroyed.

Mewtwo will come back as a later plot device, and Deoxys stated it was heading to Sinnoh to check out the asteroids in Veilstone.

Also, the other Deoxys is in Fiore.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
....if you meant it in the anime, why did you post that in the manga section?

The two are pretty different.

BlazeXX

WisdomTree Trainer
i have a level 100 Mewtwo on my uber team and his sp attack is 405 with aura sphere why wouldnt u want one?

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Other then the fact that your Mewtwo is not in the PokeSpecial manga and the fact that it is very likely Yellow's Chuchu can kick your Mewtwo intoo next week?

Torosiken

This is a title.
Mewtwo jumped when Sird open pokeball. I think that's...
and I also think Sird is Team Galatic. But joining TR just for... disguise..? or sumthin..?

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
....read what you wrote.

If you are being serious, you are absolutely insane.

Lugion

Well, Archie did imply that Team Galactic somehow gave him the Guile Hideout disguise...

Anyways, I believe that Mewtwo was captured by Sird at the end of FRLG. She says something along the lines of, "Oh well, but I did get something of equal value." What could be of equal value to Deoxys other than Mewtwo?

Dreamingflower

Trying out new games
Well, Archie did imply that Team Galactic somehow gave him the Guile Hideout disguise...

Anyways, I believe that Mewtwo was captured by Sird at the end of FRLG. She says something along the lines of, "Oh well, but I did get something of equal value." What could be of equal value to Deoxys other than Mewtwo?

Well I think the five dexholders turned into stone

Lugion

They were indeed turned to stone, but that's not really obtaining much. Obviously Team Rocket's primary goal was to capture Deoxys and use it to locate Silver. But Silver was turned to stone, too, so... Wouldn't that be a loss?

Lugion

I honestly got the feeling that Team Rocket wasn't concerned with the 'dex holders at all in the FRLG arc, except for Red and Silver.

Lugion

Okay, so that's two enemies vs. the so-called strongest Pokemon in existence.

Plus the fact that they still lost their future leader.

Platina_Berlitz

13th Pokedex Holder
I think I see Mewtwo in late of DP chapter

Sird imply that she injured from lorelei's special ice attack and must cure herself in Kanto.

After she recover, she say she look for escaping Deoxy.

But she is chased by Mewtwo , so she escape to Sinnoh in late of DP chapter.

This I state that Mewtwo remain in Kanto and isn't captured yet.

I don't think anyone knows where Mewtwo went besides the author (Hidenori Kusaka) and illustrator (Satoshi Yamamoto), lol. The "disappearance" of Mewtwo and petrification of the Pokedex holders are left as cliffhangers, probably going to be resolved in the Diamond and Pearl chapter.

The Pokeball was made by Team Rocket, so it definitely is a "special ball," lol. That Pokeball, used by Sird in order to disable Deoxys, unleashed a powerful energy beam, which the Pokedex holders (and Mewtwo?) blocked with their bodies, and therefore, were turned to stone.

I don't know why the energy caused the Pokedex holders to turn to stone, but the energy must have been powerful, since the Pokeball, like I said before, was made by Team Rocket. The Pokeball was probably manufactured with the idea of capturing Deoxys or another powerful Pokemon in mind; and since Pokemon have a stronger will to survive than humans, the energy must have overwhelmed the Pokedex holders' bodies. And of course, every cliffhanger is supposed to make the plot interesting. XD

You can view the specific manga panel again here: http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/read/…