• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What happened to Nando?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morcombe

Last time i saw Nando was in ep 106, in the first 30 seconds u find out Kenny has 3 ribbons and Nando has 4

SHINY CATCHER

Epic Snake is Epic!
He got shot......No, but as already said he is just travelling around getting badges and ribbons(I only hated that they made him another Budew line trainer)

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
It was mentioned in the show that he's still going around and collecting badges and ribbons. Perhaps we'll see him in person in the near future, most likely in the Grand Festival and/or Pokemon League.

It was mentioned in the show that he's still going around and collecting badges and ribbons. Perhaps we'll see him in person in the near future, most likely in the Grand Festival and/or Pokemon League.

Thats what i heard.....

BlueDragonfangirl

Nando got sucked into a black hole, that's where characters who don't matter go like Tracey and Brock would be there too but the writers saved him cuz there worried fans will stop watching if he leaves. Every once in a while they'll come out and say hi but than they'll get sucked back in. To bad yah I thought Nando would have been good had he been used right. I am wondering if hey'll appear in the finales of Contests and leagues.

Typhlosion Trainer

Fire Trainer
Last time i saw Nando was in ep 106, in the first 30 seconds u find out Kenny has 3 ribbons and Nando has 4

Thats the last episode anyone saw his face but he was on tv. So obviously the writers didnt forget about him and just have him out doing his thing. He will show up in future episodes, around the Grand Festival/Pokemon League.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Like I've said before - Nando is an improved Robert.
They apparently have never wanted to do him so important.
I bet he will win the Grand Festival.
I think in the league he will appear and will lose in the 3 on 3 battle/double battle against Ash. But I want him to battle in 6 on 6 battle. For this we need him to appear one/two more times before those events, and will show us new pokemon

victreebel007

He's collecting badges and ribbons, he's just doing it by himself. We'll see him eventually.

Shadow XD001

Like what the above poster said. He is probably going at a different place then Ash and Co. He should show up by the Grand Festival and Sinnoh League.

Journeyman

…… …… …… ▼
He's there... he's just blending in with foliage in the background.

lucatio

cat lover 4 ever
he got stuff in aaron staff wait that my home no i'am just joking he off doing somthing like collecting ribbons and badges or getting more pokemon you never no what happens to them tell thay come back.

COME BACK NANDO!!!!

Jun's Heracross

Battle Ace
fell down a well? dont really know probably be at the next contest, but i dont see him winning the league or grand festival, i enjoy his character though.

Genome

pro-SHARK WEEK
I think its kinda funny how the beginning of DP built him up as if he was going to be this major rival to both Ash and Dawn, and that we would see him competing in Contests and Gyms...and he completely disappears.
You think that? I never really saw the hype to Nando.

He's not surrounded by adoring fans or anything, only Ash and Dawn seem to know him on a first-name basis(I'm aware he has no surname). There's also the whole he's a beginner too side to the story, he took off from a Budew. From soup to nuts, there really isn't much of anything to the bard, other than the lovely renaissance look.

I would have made the fellow a mentor over Zoey, so he could at least pop in with some suave words and sweet melodies. His name would be Rico Suave.

tyranitar305

tyranitar is a beast
Nando not appearing is kind of like gary in johto,he was gone for half the region and people thought he dissapeared, but he came back in the league.

Nando will probably be back in the grand festival.

Chelc

Who knows? I know one thing - it's pointless to leave this thread when everyone is just going to say the same thing.

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.