• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What happened to Pokemon Z?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

Has it been conform that Z isn't still being developed?

doing Z at the same time as Sun and Moon? Lol Wut?

But yeah, there really is no big mystery as to why there is no Z version? There just isn't, GF didn't want to go that route. Case closed. They don't owe us jack

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
who knows, these games could still be in kalos, but from a different starting point like B2/W2, after all there is that upper right corner that's devoid of life.

And I would like to see the Azoth kingdom in the games given how it's been mentioned.

again though who knows.

Last edited:

Dragrath

Dragon Onslaught
Hmm in the past they have had the policy of two new games, two remakes and a third however neither gen 5 or gen 6 really stayed true to this. That said what if they do make a Z version instead of a remake? I know it is a slim chance and gen 6 didn't really feel finished but I guess Zygarde's new formes are going the way of the hall of origin and the likes...

But yeah, there really is no big mystery as to why there is no Z version? There just isn't, GF didn't want to go that route. Case closed. They don't owe us jack

This.

We just have to accept that for a change, GF decided to break tradition for the second generation in a row remember (like I said, it wouldn't be the first time this has happened), at least when it comes to the main series games and decided to not give us a third version.

Also, and I should have said this in my first post, thinking GF "owes us anything" sounds kind of like an elitist/self-entitled thing to say. They don't owe us anything, like Red and Blue said. They're the ones who make the games, they'll release them how they want.

Pacman

Maybe, Gamefreak wanted to try something new. And who knows maybe we can go back to Kalos for the post-game.

KillerDraco

This didn't need a thread. Any explanation anyone could give would be mere guesswork and speculation. Everyone is in the same boat in terms of knowing.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.